Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 12:46:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (FOUND) WCIF this hair???????  (Read 3832 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
omgitzjenifer

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2009, 03:07:23 pm »

wcif this hair iv looked at peggy and rose so unless im blind, i didn't see it, does anyone know where i can get it...thanks

its the 1st girl in the blue, blonde hair

http://www.milanosims2.com/formal.html  
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 08:16:20 pm by Paden » Logged
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 03:13:41 pm »

It's a Newsea hair. Get it here: http://hi.baidu.com/juiceshine/blog/item/d70b3c08e392dda72fddd4f6.html

Or here (hair016female.zip): http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/ts2/newsea/

My other ride is a chocobo.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 03:45:58 pm »

wcif this hair iv looked at peggy and rose so unless im blind, i didn't see it, does anyone know where i can get it...thanks

its the 1st girl in the blue, blonde hair

http://www.milanosims2.com/formal.html  

From now on, please to be using proper forum posting etiquette. That means, capitalize when it's called for. Spell properly. Use punctuation like it is meant to be used, because really, your keyboard has no shortage of letters and punctuation keys. Your post SHOULD have gone like this:

WCIF this hair? I've looked at Peggy and Rose, so unless I'm blind, I didn't see it. Does anyone know where I can get it? Thanks.

It's the 1st girl in the blue, she has the blonde hair.

The bold script was added by me, in case you were wondering. No, we aren't teaching school here, but it does help people to read your posts more easily when they are spelled and all of that correctly, especially people that do not have English as their primary language. Just because it is summer vacation time for half of the school-going peoples that attend school in this old world, doesn't mean that you get off of the hook when you are posting on a forum.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
omgitzjenifer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 04:24:43 pm »

Naria thanks so much

As for Paden, if what you have to say as nothing to do with finding hair I suggest you don't answer my post, you don't have nothing better to do with your day then come on here and give a lecture on grammar. I suggest you get a better hobby or a more fulfilling life. and do NOT respond to anymore of my post! what you said is rude, it's a sim's sites not a spelling bee contest.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 04:37:11 pm by omgitzjenifer » Logged
omgitzjenifer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 04:32:37 pm »

I don't get people like you, your going to make a huge deal over something so stupid, why don't you grow up and just let it go. If you have a problem with my grammar or regards to my typing don't answer my post. Just move on to the next one. so do use both a favor and don't waste my time answering any more of my post. I don't care to hear what you have to say.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2009, 04:38:15 pm »

Don't go there, omgitzjenifer. Just don't. Paden, as a site admin is just doing her job, as am I by reinforcing the site rules here as well. This isn't a fight you want to pick. I suggest you calm down, read the site rules and follow them. You're the one turning this into a big deal by responding in such an inflammatory manner and basically pitching a tantrum over this. Also, don't reply to yourself please. Make use of the handy little "Modify" button you see on your post to edit it if you think of something new you must say. Honestly, if this is how you're going to act when we try giving you a heads up regarding site rules, then do us a favour and don't bother posting. Many other sites will just bypass that stage and move straight on to chewing you to pieces.

There are a few key points you need to be aware of here:

No leet/text speak - eg: Lets c whu cn m@ke teh most complic@ted l33t spek ev@rr is not acceptable. A lot of users here have English as a second language and have a hard enough time understanding as it is. To that end, please make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling. We don't expect everyone to have perfect textbook English, but the clearer you are, the better you will be understood, and the more response you'll get to help questions, or any post in general. We are not the grammar police here and understand typos happen and not everyone is a perfect speller, but if you're not using periods, commas, capital letters and a reasonable semblance of accurate spelling out of pure laziness, we will call you on it.

And this:

Please respect any reasonable request made by site staff. An example is if a staff member asks a line of dialogue to stop, or to use more civil language, or to remind a member of the site rules and request they follow them. Users not complying with a reasonable request may find their post deleted and a warning or banning (temporary or permanent) issued.

And finally:

If you become abusive to staff, you will be warned. Three warnings and your account will be deleted.

So consider yourself warned.  

« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 04:46:21 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2009, 08:23:10 pm »

First off, don't tell me what I can or cannot do when it comes to doing my job on this or any other site. Second, do not presume to talk to me like you are my superior. Third, don't go back and bold your entire post just to make an ass out of yourself and look like a preschool snot. Fourth, don't even go there with me because it makes you sound like a special little snowflake that called me derogatory names as well as a racist just last week. Thing about special snowflakes is that they tend to melt quickly. I won't say that it's been nice knowing you. As for PMing me to abuse me, I don't suggest it.

Take the correction in the spirit it was intended in, such as helping you the user to get quicker results by couching your post in terms that people of even little English comprehension can understand. As for my life, that is NOYB, but I will say that I have time to raise a son, create custom content, take care of a household and help admin another forum. SO, who has more time to waste on being a little ass; me or YOU?? Also, enjoy the fact that your thread, is in fact, LOCKED. Have a nice day.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 08:29:46 pm by Paden » Logged

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: