Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:57:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wcif longer pregnancy hack for the sims 2?  (Read 8016 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
JacobM

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2009, 05:49:38 pm »

i have been looking all over mts2 and a few other websites, and i'm pretty sure it exists already. if it doesn't, i would be VERY surprised that no one has thought of it yet.
that's impossible though, i'm sure haha.
anyways, i'm looking for a longer pregnancy hack for the sims 2. i remember a pregnancy hack being made after only a few weeks of the sims 3 being out.
i'm looking for any, really. pregnancy that extends 4-5 days (not too long) instead of the default 3 days would be perfect.
thank you.
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 06:23:37 pm »

Insimenator's Reproductive Adjustor includes a 'Suspend Pregnancy' option which allow you to extend a pregnancy (i.e., freeze the clock on the pregnancy) for however long you like and a 'Resume Pregnancy' to continue from the point it was frozen.

Note also that Insimenator is no longer supported.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 08:11:28 pm »

Sim Blender can do that by allowing you to suspend the pregnancy for however long you want. It retains the same functions that Insimenator did.

Inteen also have these features too on the biological clock although I think the functionality on Sim Blender is better if you use Inteen or not.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
JacobM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 09:19:10 pm »

yeah, i've looked at inteenimator and insimenator as well. i didn't see anything that was 'extend pregnancy to..'
or something like that.
is there an existing global mod that edits the pregnancy duration at all? i guess i can't be sure how 4 or 5 days would work too well, considering pregnancy comes in 3 stages only. though it could be spread out.
like,
1st day: some pregnancy symptoms
2nd day: more throwing up, less comfort.
3rd day: starts showing (1st stage)
4th day: 1st stage still.
5th day: 2nd (final) big belly stage.
and then birth on the 6th day?

maybe i'd have to request this. if i could figure how to do it myself, (in the least painful way possible) i would gladly do it.
thank you both for your hasty responses.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: