Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:55:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Multiple pets mod  (Read 3422 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sharon21075

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2008, 08:23:52 am »

I hope this is possible. First of all, I have all EP's and most SP's - not Celebration, Ikea, Teen or Kitchen & Bath. I am current on EP's -Apartment Life.

What I would like is a mod that lets me teach any command to multiple pets at once. For example, I have 2 dogs, Fluffy and Spike, and a cat, Fifi. I want to teach all three of them to come here at the same time. I'm not sure how this would work though. Like the phonebook or something where you'd have all three (or more) pets listed and a teach ____ command to all.

Hope this makes sense. I have a hard time expressing myself. :smile:

BTW I'm asking you for this, Squinge, because I've used your mods for quite awhile and love them. Hell, I won't even Play without most of them. LOL.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 12:35:11 pm »

This is an interesting idea. I have 4 dogs in one family. Gets real hard to teach them one at a time. We'll see what Mr. Squinge has to say since he knows more about these sort of things and can tell us if this is possible or not.

If not, then I know where you can find a mod to let the pets teach themselves or how to spawn an object to direct the pet to teach themselves.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
honestsim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 09:12:28 pm »

can you please tell me where i can find the pet mods.
sharon21075

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 06:23:24 am »

Sorry i haven't answered yet I got into playing WoW for a while.  Grin - ANyway, I'd still like a mod like I described if it's possible. Thank you Chaavik for offering to let me know where to find those other mods about pets teaching themselves but I usually only d/l stuff from here with the exception of hack utility and servo charger from Paladin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: