Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 12:56:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: cloths for 36D  (Read 6443 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mookie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2009, 03:45:10 am »

Curvalicious Sims 2 has very nice clothes for the 34De-34 and 34De-36 sizes. Those are the only two sizes they did before evidently closing shop. Most are LianaSims conversions. They are attractive ingame, and not at all adult/risque. Hope that helps.
klovesjmrf

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2009, 08:34:24 am »

mookie was this the site i was looking for  tongue and couldnt not remember, so the mmembers here started making fun on me Star Wars lol, and the mister bearbs who complains about my wrong english, english isnt my first language so if theres any typo im sorryyyy. thanks all Rock
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2009, 10:06:09 am »

kloversjmrf:

From the rules:

No leet/text speak - eg: Lets c whu cn m@ke teh most complic@ted l33t spek ev@rr is not acceptable. A lot of users here have English as a second language and have a hard enough time understanding as it is. To that end, please make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling. We don't expect everyone to have perfect textbook English, but the clearer you are, the better you will be understood, and the more response you'll get to help questions, or any post in general. We are not the grammar police here and understand typos happen and not everyone is a perfect speller, but if you're not using periods, commas, capital letters and a reasonable semblance of accurate spelling out of pure laziness, we will call you on it.

Capital letters at the beginning of sentences, please, and if you mean "because", then type "because", not "coz".

Seriously, how many times do we have to ask? It doesn't matter if English is your first language. Until you mentioned it now, I wouldn't have known. All we're asking is for to you to make an effort, we're not making fun of you. Capital letters where they belong isn't something you need English as a first language for. Typos happen. We get that.  Not everyone has perfect grammar and punctuation. That's fine, too. If typos and making mistakes with a phrase were criminal acts, I'd be the first person out of here.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 04:53:52 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2009, 05:00:17 pm »

I wasn't making fun of you, trust me. If I were, you'd have left here in tears with scorch marks upon your hind end. We only ask that you make the effort so that you can get more help in your search. Some people won't even bother reading a post if it looks like something that is incomprehensible, but if it's clear that you put some effort into making it readable they will do their best to help, myself included.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
klovesjmrf

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2009, 10:22:04 pm »

Come on panden, you and others just came to this thread to tease, as i have seen in many topics some teasing people Embarrassed i dont care if you were going make me in tears or not it doesn't matter anything, good luck for you and others with their irony out there tongue thanks for the ones wich realy had intention to help.
[can close this thread] Thanks.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2009, 12:51:43 am »

We weren't teasing you, so please stop trying to play that card. No one here was pointing fingers and laughing, we were doing our JOBS. The rules apply to everyone, regardless of what their native language is. Just because we find ourselves in a position where we have to remind people of rules or hand out discipline now and then, doesn't mean we like it or get enjoyment out of it. We're at least making an effort to be polite and understanding. The least you could do is the same and not throw baseless accusations around like that. It's not fair. Besides, I fail to see how asking you to use capital letters where they belong can be called teasing.

You don't know me. So how do you know English is MY first language, or Paden's, for that matter? You're making an awful lot of assumptions and I don't appreciate being given motives I just don't have. The last thing I would EVER do is tease a person because they don't speak English perfectly. Like I said before, until you mentioned it, I had no way of knowing what language you spoke. We're trying to help you so you can be better understood and, therefore, get the right kind of help when you need it.

So thank you very much.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2009, 10:44:50 am »

You know what? I stutter in real life and people like you make fun of me all the time when I get flustered and drop words because my concentration fails at times, like when I'm upset. I find that expressing myself in print is easier for me and I much appreciate the effort that people put into making it easy to understand. Should I go onto a board when English isn't spoken or written, I would do my best to communicate in their particular dialect and not get snerpy because someone corrected me if I got it wrong. It's part of the learning process and if you are too old to learn something, you may as well just lay down your day to day life and fade away, because a day where you don't learn something is wasted.

Oh, and if I ascribed false motives to you laughing at me because I have a problem with verbally expressing myself at times, I do apologize because I, like others, have been known to be mistaken about the motives of another person.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: