Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:43:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating a showerproof skintone.  (Read 16412 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nemesis_jay

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2009, 06:43:54 pm »

I didn't know I'd need to if it were for my personal use only, sorry Lips Sealed However could I contact one of the two, they're pretty hard to spot now adays, talented as they are I wish they were still around Sad Like I said though I only intended to use such a mesh as a personal use, I have no clue how to begin this on my own, I can only do skinning, not meshing Sad Also, if ever I do find a friend to modify said meshes for me, I definately would not take credit for them, nor would I redistribute any of it without proper permission, it's just I am on an enormous project, some of which I've already finished, then there was the minor bump in the road which is occuring  Undecided  I also truly do hope Beos gets well soon, he is in my prayers! Anyways, if you'd like I'll send my future messages to you in pm, if I have your permission to do so, at the moment you are my only hope Bloom, but as stated in my post if you can not help, I understand, and I will find a way to get permission before I ever think of redistributing anything, though the anything would only be skintones, well, hope to hear from you soon, I'll go see about tracking one of them down for permission!  Grin

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2009, 06:33:28 am »

I didn't know I'd need to if it were for my personal use only, sorry

I normally upload all request's so others can use them too.
You do not need permission if they are for your personal use but it happened to me twice i created something in private and then after some time i ran into my own created (private) meshes on another site....that sukes, especially when i use other creators meshes... Wink
Pm me with the following:
Link to the nude skintone you want to use(or include it in your email, preferable)
Link to the shape you want to use(or include it in your email, preferable)
pm me your mailadress so we can do this by email.
Provide me as much info as you can, as i have limited time lately and rather spent it creating for the sims 3 Wink
With info i mean:
Ages and genders?

No longer active
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: