Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:19:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Changing maternity clothes?  (Read 3589 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SilentApprentice

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2009, 01:58:01 pm »

I read on yahoo answers that pregnant sims can change their maternity clothes, but mine cannot.  My pregnant sim was stuck with the same everyday outfit (ugly grey fitness wear).  I tried planning the outfit but that option isn't available at any time.  Am I doing something wrong?  Can this be fixed? Also, my pregnant sim can't change her appearance in the mirror.
HistorySimmer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 03:30:51 pm »

I'm having the same problems... huh

Anyone?
gwynethrosebud

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 01:06:58 pm »

yep same problem! Does any1 know? huh
Ifrito

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 06:16:56 pm »

The only maternity outfits I could change them to were in different catagories, like Sleepwear.

And I always had the testingCheatsenabled true cheat on during for other purposes. So I dont know if you can use the dresser for pregnant Sims to change their outfits or not.

But the general selection of maternity outfits is yet again poor, I can only hope that this is rectified down the road.

I got the Repo man back, it was a sly move. Acting like I was his friend, and then...BAM!, into the burning kitchen with him he went!. They never found his remains....*Evil Laughter*
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2009, 08:27:36 pm »

Hopefully someone can look in to the "codes" and make a mod to be able to change their clothes.

Friends help you move; bestfriends help you move bodies!
misssymelissa
Mitchell Davis :]

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 08:43:18 pm »

Yeah I would love to be able to change my sim's maternity wear, and also change their apperance ahah.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: