Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 02:02:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Self sim request pl0x pl0x? <3  (Read 2234 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
EenBoom

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2009, 05:50:35 am »

So i really want a self sim and i cant do it myself cuz i suck ;]
Eye colour: Brown
Hair: Blonde i think?
People say i normally look like ashley tisdale?o-o
Hm if u wanna add the clothes than am always in shorts/hot pants, a small top and ugg boots or heels ?<3
Well here are sum pictures.

Thanks<33
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 08:45:34 am »

The next time, please spell out the words. No chat/text/leet speak please per se the site rules. The following paragraph from the site rules is:

No leet/text speak - eg: Lets c whu cn m@ke teh most complic@ted l33t spek ev@rr is not acceptable. A lot of users here have English as a second language and have a hard enough time understanding as it is. To that end, please make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling. We don't expect everyone to have perfect textbook English, but the clearer you are, the better you will be understood, and the more response you'll get to help questions, or any post in general. We are not the grammar police here and understand typos happen and not everyone is a perfect speller, but if you're not using periods, commas, capital letters and a reasonable semblance of accurate spelling out of pure laziness, we will call you on it.

Thanks!

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 01:09:39 pm »

Also, if you could give us pictures where you're not smiling and looking straight ahead, that would be great. What age group do you want your self sim in?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 06:58:27 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
EenBoom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 04:29:56 pm »

Okai dude it wasnt that bad just the pl0x.. o-o anyway sorry-- lol

I'll try to find a pic and post it =x
I want my sim to be an adult
Thanks
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 06:58:09 pm »

It was also the "u" instead of "you" and "sum" instead of "some". As it says in the quote Chaavik gave you from our site rules, we don't expect textbook perfect grammer, but a reasonable attempt. That mostly means typing out the word in its entirety rather than using the text version of it and putting periods and capital letters where they should be. We have a lot of users who's first language isn't English and we want to be sure everyone can reasonably understand what is being typed here. Smiley Typos happen, we understand, but we also can usually tell an honest typo from a deliberate misspelling. 

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: