Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 10:57:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rick's and Delphy's Cas Slider Hack Help  (Read 4622 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
gabriel degaux

View Profile
« on: August 01, 2009, 08:36:33 am »

I am wondering if there is someone that will be able to help!!!  For a long time I was longing for the body-builder mesh for the TS3; whilst I'm waiting, I downloaded the Rick and Delphy's CAS slider, which gave me the bodies for my sims that I was searching for.  I restarted my game with new bodies for all my sims.  There is a problem in game in which the sims revert back to normal ( non muscular bodies, after they exercise or eat)  I have read on the posts at MTS2 that it has occurred to others; however no one answers on how to prevent this from happening and how I can reset them back without having to restart the game all over and get them back to Create a sim.  Is there a way to reset them without having to start all over?  Has any one solve this problem? I do not have any patches installed or awesome mod or any core mods.  All my mods are for skins and clothes, eyes replacements, etc.
I would really appreciate your help Cry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: