Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 01:49:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This is prolly the wrong place but I don't know what to do  (Read 3964 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hagarid

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2009, 06:00:34 am »

I am very very new at working with these tools and skinning in general. I wanted to make a nude teen with nipples, Like "MESH_TFTopNaked_Hi_Default" a top I found that I liked. So I used Bodyshop to get it by itself and used Gimp to change it the way I wanted it to look. I reloaded it and it worked except one little problem I can't figure out. It only appears in the everyday clothing area. I was kind of wanting to put it in all of them so I can use it to customise my sims better with different outfits.

My question is how can I make my creation useable in all the clothing groups. I know there has to be something very simple I missed. I just don't know where to look, Because I am the biggest bubble head you ever met. Well thanks if anyone answers this or if it is in the wrong place let me know where to go.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 06:53:51 am »

Sims 2:
If you took a top outfit which is only one halve you must stick to everydayclothing as all other category's do not have seperate top and bottoms.
Take a fullbody outfit to edit!

Sims 3:
You prolly can find the clothing category numbers already on MTS2, you got to change them.

No longer active
hagarid

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 11:07:15 pm »

Thanks. I dug around for four more hours and finally figured out how to edit it with SIMpe. I did want it as a seaperate top as I was useing your "Bloom_Defaultalphaskirt" for teens as a seaprate bottem (with modefied skin for it so only show the heels. I think it is a really nice bottem by the way.). With the two I have a full nude or I can use them and mix and match whatever else I want. I like the versitility. I found a tutorial at http://www.gaysimsclub2.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=537 that showed me how to change the age and noticed in the picture there was a set of boxes to change the "Catogories" too, worked like magic. and again thanks for the awesome mesh.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 01:41:58 am »

but still, you can have it only in the everyday clothing category..unless you discovered something none of us knows Cheesy

No longer active
hagarid

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 02:13:30 am »

NO it works in all of them that is what I was trying to change, used Simpe and they are in all of them in my game. again very nice mesh and thanks.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 05:19:09 am »

NO it works in all of them that is what I was trying to change, used Simpe and they are in all of them in my game. again very nice mesh and thanks.

I must be understanding wrong.
In the 5 years i am meshing nobody managed to combine a seperate top and seperate bottom and make it available as fullbody outfit in other category's then everyday.
Your making me very curious......well...not really as i am convinced its not possible.
But like i said, prolly a misundestanding.

No longer active
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: