Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 10:29:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: meshing  (Read 3912 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
irmgard

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2009, 03:59:01 pm »

What do I do wrong I extract a CC mesh and end up with a maxis mesh is there anywhere a tutorial ?
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 04:16:29 pm »

If you can be a little more descriptive of what it is you're doing and what type of mesh you're aiming to make, it may help us figure out how to help you better.  Are you using the PJSE Mesh Extractor in SimPE?  Or are you exporting a mesh from another creator's mesh file?

irmgard

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 03:01:19 pm »

I am sorry I didn't make myself clear, I done tiggerpuns tutorial 1 and part of 2 but I wanted only to put some different feet or shoes onto some CC meshes I have, this is how I did it copy from bodyshop to savedsims folder it looks right in bodyshop next start simpe new project PJSE-Bodymesh-EXTRACT-save as, fix integrity, extract mesh and save to folder by now what was a warlokk 34DD 38h minidress is now a EA 34B 34H I don't know how to solve that and I don't have the time to read all the tutorials I am getting too old for it if somebody could help I would very much apreciate
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 04:05:28 pm by irmgard » Logged
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 05:02:50 pm »

I am sorry I didn't make myself clear, I done tiggerpuns tutorial 1 and part of 2 but I wanted only to put some different feet or shoes onto some CC meshes I have, this is how I did it copy from bodyshop to savedsims folder it looks right in bodyshop next start simpe new project PJSE-Bodymesh-EXTRACT-save as, fix integrity, extract mesh and save to folder by now what was a warlokk 34DD 38h minidress is now a EA 34B 34H I don't know how to solve that and I don't have the time to read all the tutorials I am getting too old for it if somebody could help I would very much apreciate

Every cc outfit/mesh is once build from basegame files so the moment you are creating new recolors(or cloning custom ones) Simpe will  use the basegame files to create that new mesh package.
The only thing you have to do is open the Original Warlokk 34DD 38h minidress mesh and extract the gmdc by right clicking it and choose extract.
That extracted file you can edit with Milkshape(for the new shoes) and when finished load it into your new meshpackage by rightclicking that gmdc and choose replace.

No longer active
irmgard

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 07:06:08 pm »

Thanks alot Bloom I will give it a go if I make it I let you know. Grin
irmgard

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 04:48:54 am »

Thanks Bloom it's working fine now I have to see I find the footwear for replacing the ugly one. by the way you gave me a nice birthday present I done my first meshing before I hit the eighty. Thanks again  Grin
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 07:47:09 am »

Cool Smiley
and your welcome

No longer active
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: