Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 06:20:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your funniest sim anecdotes (& pics)  (Read 5671 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2009, 05:38:15 am »

What funny, unexpected things have happened to your sims in-game?    You know...things that made you laugh outloud.  Every now and then my sims do something unusually funny or unfamiliar and I have to smile.  I can't wait to see what's going on with yours.

Mine for today is this message I got as my bride and groom left for their honeymoon:

And in all fairness I guess she was:

After I snapped the pic, she walked all the way back to their little farmhouse (reception still going on) while he hopped in the carriage and rode off Titter.  I guess he must have circled the block because he came right back and was back dancingwith the guests practically by the time she'd made it back to the house;  then again she waddles really slow and the house is back quite a bit from the road.

If you look in the background you can see the horse and carriage driver...Tee Hee I guess she was bewildered too because she stayed there like "Ok so am I done or what?" after Jeb (the spouse) got out and went back to the party.

Jeb & Kimberly Pollock

Aww he was sweet but I laughed myself silly.

So let's hear the tales and if you caught any pictures include them Thumbs Up
Just remember to keep all pictures 600 X600 (max) or under & image hosting of course Wink

Sims by Dasi:

ladymiriam

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 04:09:48 am »

Sorry no pics for this one.  I recently made a new hood for the KRC and created a founder based on my dad, unfortunately no longer alive.  I did this because I miss him and I have no imagination! LOL.  He was a very big man but I didn't think about that when I made him in CAS, dark curly hair and brown eyes was as far as the similarity ended really.  By the end of my first afternoon of play my dad sim was totally obese, his fitness level was so low as to not be there.  Then the first time he visited a neighbour's house, he just hung about the bar.  Not hysterically funny, and I know what happened to my sim is normal stuff, but it made me smile.  My dad was a big fan of food and drink-probably why he's not around now  Sad.

darkannie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 01:28:23 pm »

The funniest thing that happened today for me was when the twin brother and sister I have living together both went off and had sex (with different people) at the same time.  The girl and her husband and the brother and his date.  They did this autonomously.

The craziest thing that ever happened in my game that has yet to be topped was during a college party with the beer keg from simslice, the one that makes sims do crazy stuff when they drink from it.  A brother and sister were going to college together.  They threw a keg party with that thing, got drunk, and the brother proposed to his sister and she said yes.

That was... an awkward period.

Admin note: No cussing.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 04:11:19 pm by Paden » Logged
Haruhitastic
Sir Edward Cullen of Nommington

lolque

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 02:35:03 pm »

The craziest thing that ever happened in my game that has yet to be topped was during a college party with the beer keg from simslice, the one that makes sims do crazy stuff when they drink from it.  A brother and sister were going to college together.  They threw a keg party with that thing, got drunk, and the brother proposed to his sister and she said yes.

That was... an awkward period.

I didn't know that was possible in game!

Most awkward thing to happen was when the male Sim I was playing...his date went to relax on the bed; and then he did. Autonomously.
Secondly:

What didn't help was right afterward, a speech bubble above the daughter has a pacifier, and then the mother the same thing.
It was very wtf-worthy.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 04:12:19 pm by Paden » Logged

I'm not twelve; I'm actually 204.
Alternatively, I'm sixteen.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 03:03:15 pm »

Not a picture, I'm afraid - but when the people in the Goth house go a bit wild on the piano, and are really good at playing, the others will stand around clapping their hands and say something like "jah, Wolfgang". I just thought it's a bit funny Smiley

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
dramallama

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 06:04:50 pm »

Okay, so I don't have a picture, but today I was playing my favorite household. They have a grand piano, and it's at angle. So, the mom is playing the piano, and then the daughter goes and stands right in the middle of the piano. For hours(sim time). I was laughing so hard.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2009, 04:06:34 am »

What didn't help was right afterward, a speech bubble above the daughter has a pacifier, and then the mother the same thing.
It was very wtf-worthy.

OK that just blew my mind Eyebrow .   She's a bit young for the woohoo conversation no HmmmTitter

Sims by Dasi:

Actron

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 08:01:48 am »

I had one last night that had me ROFLing for a while, My self sim and his family were just serving pork chops for dinner, as soon as they sat down his wife went into labour! Right by the side of the table and my self sim just kept eating! Never even looked up lol.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2009, 11:50:41 pm »

Reminds me of a rl labor moment.  Chalk one up for sims realism Tee Hee.

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: