Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:54:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: No autonomous family kiss mod  (Read 6810 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2009, 08:37:21 am »

Hey all,

Does anyone know where I could find the No autonomous family kiss updated for AL. I just noticed that my sims will go around and family kiss EVERYBODY and I am talking about everyone, even the mailman for christ sake. It's gotten so bad, that I can't even play the game without getting irritated, by the autonotomy of this mod. Headwall I would really appreciate the help.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 10:38:38 am »

Squinge made one, but you're right. It hasn't been updated for AL - No Autonomous Family Kissing.

I'll see if this mod needs updating or not.

**EDITED**

Moved this thread to Squinge's Mod Request section. The new mod is in testing.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 10:53:43 am by Chaavik » Logged

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 11:01:26 am »

Oh yay! Thank you so much Chaavik, I hope everything goes okay so that we can nuke out this annoying behavior. rolleyes
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 11:05:26 am »

No problem!  Grin

Check back for further updates within the next few days. Smiley

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 12:15:04 pm »

A few days?  Sad *waves 5$ at Chaavik*
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 09:00:35 pm »

Are you sure that they are doing the "family kiss"? This sounds like the greet/goodbye type behaviour that started with AL. When I checked in my game the "family kiss" is only available for sims flagged as family and not to strangers, like the mailman.

Somebody, I can't remember who at the moment, made a "less romantic greet and goodbye" hack. This is the one that is the most likely to target the behaviour you are describing.

ETA: The hack is by Squinge. I can't find it in the EP8 section, but it should be around here somewhere. Try that and see if the mailman kissing frenzy stops for you with that hack.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2009, 10:57:31 am »

No, no I am 100% positive that the interaction is indeed the family kiss action. I watch closely who they go to and what sort of kiss it is. The kissing sim will go up to another sim and peck each other on the lips, similar to the kiss/peck interaction. I know it is is not a greet or goodbye kiss as the said kissing sim will even go as far as waking sleeping sims, or showering sims to give them the family kiss. It is uber annoying, like put your foot through the computer screen annoying. I wouldn't be so annoyed by the action, if the autonotomy of this action, wasn't so intense and frequent. I am serious though, I can't even leave the game on free-will for more than 2 minutes without someone kissing someone else! GAH4 I also looked at the action popping up and it will say 'family kiss' I really hope this can be fixed soon, because I refuse to play the game because of it.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 01:43:27 pm »

No Autonomous Family Kiss - AL available for download. Report back here if the mod is definitely what you wanted to stop the behavior.

Dancing Squirrels
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2009, 01:42:45 am »

Thanks Chaavik Grin

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2009, 12:01:17 pm »

Don't report back here. If there's any issue with this mod, post in Mod Help section.

Dancing Squirrels
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: