Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:59:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone doing any interesting projects lately?  (Read 5137 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ekimsal

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2009, 02:56:45 pm »

So I was wandering if anyone was working on or had any ideas for projects in their game right now. I'm planning on making a Caribbean banana-republic style neighborhood complete with an El Presidente family (New Tropico comes out next month and I'm pretty excited).

So anyone else working on a theme neighborhood or anything they'd like to share?
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 07:08:23 am »

I'm doing something in the Sims I haven't done in several years.

I'm actually playing the Sims. No contests or anything, just me and a custom neighborhood or Sims..
GingerGal08
Vampire on the run!

May bite if provoked.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 06:54:26 pm »

Neighbourhood full of goth clones.
Start off with one sim,she has 6 kids.5 become adults and move out while one remains a child.
Those 5 have 5 kids each.4 of every group grows up and moves out while 1 of every group stays a child and so on.
That first sim would have 771 descendants.I had to use a calculator to figure that out.
1st Generation:1
2nd Generation:6
3rd Generation:25
4th Generation(so far):4
5th and 6th generations haven't been reached.

"Hold me,
Like you held onto life,
When all fears came alive and entombed me.
Love me,
Like you love the sun,
Scorching the blood in my vampire heart." - Vampire Heart,H.I.M.
vpn

The man who brought history to the simlish cars

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 09:34:52 am »

I am making some new cars for Smoogo, Yomoshoto brands and a new one made by me, VEB SNA, sort of an east german like automaker, that it will be a bit like Wartburg and a bit like Lancia.

I will release my cars here at this site, so I have a lot of work to do. Smiley

I must say that, after I've become a remesher, I don't have enough time anymore for playing The Sims 2, but I use it only for testing the cars. Tongue

We are looking for new Creators and Storywriters!
If you're interested click Here, Register and Submit your Recruitment Request!

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 11:02:57 am »

I'm working on some accessory meshing projects, trying to fix the meshes and the textures so they look at least somewhat usable. I'm concidering uploading some of it when I'm done, too. I'm also trying to learn how to get new object meshes ingame. I'm not very patient with tutorials, so it's going a bit slow... Undecided

I'm also doing story pictures for "Little Fire Burning", really hoping to finish the story before Christmas (though I've got my doubts...)

As for playing the game, I've got a big family I now play - the sisters from Belladona cove, married and with several children each). I'm also concidering trying to play a family legacy style (to some degree, at least), make a story out of it, and see how far they get. It's been ages since I tried that.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 02:10:11 am »

Ive been recoloring a LOT of cloths
Here is my first upload
Cheesy

michelle

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 03:20:31 am »

I'm developing a storyline for the Ross family, which is the Roth family simpe'd. Sandra is my avatar.

They moved to Silence Falls (The wonderfull Middleground NH) Morty commutes to the city in his role as GP but Stella had to give up her promising career in journalism to make the Tree Change. She did this on the understanding that she be allowed to follow her dream of becoming a succesfull writer. Her first novel was a timid piece of work called 'The Little Alien,' which was a children's novel.
I didn't do very well.
Undeterred she did what she new she should have done in the first place, and threw herself into the murder mystry genre. She hired a cleaner and a gardener, made Morty or the kids bath Otto, who needs one almost every day thanks to his obsession with rolling garbage, and refused to take calls during her writing hours. Her first two novels, 'Chance of Murder' and 'A Snowballs Chance' were about a PI called Taylor Chance who always seems to end up in the bed of Devon Malony, a be-stubbled and curt beat cop. They did quite well and there is talk of her series being turned into a telly series, so i've added a city called Sunshine Beach as a shopping district, and i'll make a bunch of sims that are somehow involved in this tv series. Probably actors. While the Ross's have an ideal lifestyle my city sims will follow storylines of my evil doings; i see illicit affairs, jealousy and corruption aplenty! At some point i'll have to let the Ross children grow up. Sandra will become a cop. I'm not sure what Xander will do yet.
So that's what i'm doing.  Grin
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2010, 04:26:57 pm »

Currently (when I'm not doing school stuff, and not photoshooting/writing for LFB), I'm expanding my array of hospital stuff - mostly new meshes, but also some clothing. Got lots in the planning there.

Also planning some new infant meshes. I'm also planning on extracting several things from the game and make either standalone deco or even accessories.

And - when I get the time - figure out how to make poseboxes and possibly also animated meshes. And learn bone assignments and milkshape meshing properly. I've tried to make some age conversions, but neither of them looked any good, due to the bone assignments...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: