Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 10:50:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A fix for novel writing  (Read 1852 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
darkannie

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2009, 06:51:51 pm »

Okay, I'm getting fed up with the way sims have to catch that phone call right away after finishing a novel to get their money from it.  And if they don't, then they don't get paid.  That's whack.  I've had my sims spend time writing novels only to have it finished when a friend of theirs called and therefore, they didn't get the phone call with their royalties.

And also, the royalties phone call doesn't come in for sims with cell phones.  I had to have a phone in my house just for the royalties phone call even though I didn't actually need it.  Is there a mod or a willingness to create one where the royalties phone call will come in once an hour if missed because of stupid coincidences like friends calling as soon as the sim finishes the book, or forgetting that the phone was off or silent, and that the book publishers keep trying until they get the royalties phone call and their money.  It just feels like my sims are robbed because of things out of their control.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: