Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 11:02:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Terbute to Enayla  (Read 4021 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Anonymous
« on: August 05, 2009, 06:27:23 am »

Hello people, I was looking at the wonderfull collection of Enayla's Skintone. The truth that she's a wonderful, creative outstanding artist that creates marvelous skintone. I heard that she retired out of her sickness, does anybody knows what was her sickness ? ( out of knowledge not interferance) and does she have a website where she creates skintone or it is done for her of creating anything?. Even though I would never reach her artisticly professicanl level in creating skintones, I just want to say thanks so much to her and others who inspire me and other people to make beautiful skintone and hope her the best in her cure for illness. Also, huge creadits to this site who captured such amazing talents.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 12:36:40 pm »

A lot of Enayla's stuff is on MTS. She also makes wonderful eyes.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 03:10:31 pm »

Again, this isn't something that should really be in General Discussion. This is more along the lines of a Sims 2 Discussion topic, so it should go there.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Anonymous
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 03:42:26 pm »

Sorry Joy but I thought that this topic should be discussed in general dicusion because everbody knows that a great person and creative and artistic as her skintone shows. Anyways, does anybody know what is her illness or is it a manner of invation of privacey for me to know?
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 04:17:55 pm »

It's none of our business what her illness is, just like it's none of our business why she left. It's her life, it's her personal decision. It's wrong and rude to pry.

Now, onto something else. Anonymous, could you please use a spell checker or a dictionary before you publish a post because as time goes on, it is getting hard to make sense out of what you're meaning to say. I do appreciate that for the most part, you're using proper posting form such as capital letters and some punctuation, but the spelling is killing me. If you use Fire Fox as a browser, that will automatically do the spell checking for you. Have a nice day.

P.S.
Please don't post and tell me that you have dyslexia or any other form of disability that makes it hard/impossible for you to comply with this because I know dyslexics on other forums that can type circles around me when they concentrate and they regard throwing that particular kind of information wrong and a cop out. Sure, it takes them a little more time and effort, but they get immense satisfaction out of being able to post something that everyone can read and understand.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Anonymous
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 01:16:22 am »

Sorry Paden, I did not try to interfere in personal business of Enayala. I just want to make a tribute to remember her so others would type beautiful phrases about her and others when other tributes are made out of gratitude and respect. I'm not dyslexics or anything and my heart goes to all people that have any sort of problems. English is not my first language. Second I don't have a great vision and sometimes I see words mixed together.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 10:03:56 am »

Hon, I have a friend that is near blind and she has increased the default size on her browser so that she can more easily read what has been typed. I do recommend that if you have vision problems, you take the same steps.

Enayla left without much word except to those that meant the most to her and requested that things be kept private, which we are attempting to do. Thank you for understanding. I also understand the wish to pay tribute to someone so fantastic at creating, so yes, kind words directed at her are fine, whether she sees them or not.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Anonymous
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2009, 10:33:59 am »

I hope she do read these words
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: