Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 09:23:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: FT/AL Gypsy Fix...  (Read 8642 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
summerbear

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2009, 07:10:50 pm »

no I knew the problem wasn't cause by the 'mod'...my main question was does this certain 'mod' fix the problem...And well it didn't/doesn't...Thanks though for looking into it on your end. Apparently though there is no fix for this...and people rather just call her over to the house before going downtown then using her downtown...So know one will probably ever make a fix...Eaxis isn't going to fix it either...

Thanks again...
Summer
rosesforme17

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2009, 11:58:13 pm »

No, the mod by TwoJeffs does not fix the problem you are talking about. His mod is for the genie lamp delivery, not with the gypsy herself. The inability to interact with the gypsy is a glitch that happened after a more recent pack (I suspect AL but am not sure). I was looking for a fix for this as well because it annoys me that I can't greet her on community lots anymore. But I found that there is not a fix for it and is just an EAxis screw up that we must live with.  angry

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2009, 02:06:22 pm »

I thought MATY hosted something to fix that glitch or am I wrong? I admit that I could very well be, because the expansion I stopped at was Seasons, due to Bon Voyage and SecuROM causing me to have to reformat due to the problems caused...

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
summerbear

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2009, 02:34:59 pm »

well if you are right and you can find it...let us know Smiley
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2009, 02:42:22 pm »

You can go over there just as easily as I can, and with more reason. Have a nice day.

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2009, 02:58:34 pm »

well if you are right and you can find it...let us know Smiley

no, not quite the right answer there

Unless Paden herself had this problem she wouldn't actively be looking for the fix. All she was stating was that she thought there might be a fix at MATY - it's certainly not up to her to go looking for the exact file when she doesn't have that problem herself.

I'm sure you're a big girl and can hop over to MATY and use the search button all by yourself

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
summerbear

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2009, 03:31:29 pm »

wow between paden and ali you both are acting kinda rude...

when she stated she thought maty hosted something I just assumed she came acrossed it and could probably find it again easier than I could...as I have searched in the past on multiple website and haven't found it.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2009, 05:05:03 pm »

I've not yet begun to get rude, but I could. I thought that I had read about Pes fixing it, but couldn't come across anything concrete about it. Also, I admin three sites and create for one as well, so helping with the WCIF isn't a full time thing for me. Also, if you want to talk about rude, how about your habit of posting without benefit of proper capitals and such? Word to the wise, it's not a good habit to get into, back biting staff such as you just have.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: