Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 05:11:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Confessions of Ashlee: Part One FINISHED  (Read 23531 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2009, 11:07:19 pm »

It's shorter because I'm coming to an end of this section, since it was only recapping til Carrie turns 3 months. Afterward I will do section 2, when Aubrey's in high school.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2009, 06:08:51 am »

Ah. xD Ok. I look forward to that. Nice avvie, by the way.

SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2009, 11:57:04 am »

Thanks a bunch.

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2009, 06:52:53 pm »

AWWW~! ADORABLEEEE~!!!!!!  Cheesy

Find me on moonlight <3
rockChick

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2009, 09:59:41 pm »

I love this story and Carrie is adorable! where did u get Ashley's skintone? btw, awesome story Rock
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2009, 10:16:01 pm »

When do we get an update Jamie? Or did you forget poor Ashlee and them?

Find me on moonlight <3
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2009, 10:57:36 pm »

I just barely got my game to quit bugging out, because something was wrong with one of my downloads. If I'm not busy with my dad tomorrow, I will try to get pictures for another chapter. I'm also trying to toilet train my kid, so that has been taking a lot of my time.

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2009, 11:11:34 am »

Allright, I can't wait to see! Cheesy

Find me on moonlight <3
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2009, 09:45:38 pm »

I absolutely adore this story! It's fabulous! I've read it 20+ times and it never gets old!!  YAY
Where did you get Aubrey's pink hoodie maternity? It's ADORABLE! Gr8 job!  Rock

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2009, 09:48:40 pm »

The pink hoodie I made into a maternity outfit from another texture I found elsewhere. I would upload it, but I don't remember where I found the original so that I can ask the original creator.

Thanks for reading.

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2009, 12:32:51 am »

Are you planning on updating at some point or not?

Find me on moonlight <3
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2009, 12:41:37 am »

Planning on it. My game is always screwing up lately, and I have had to delete a lot of things, like my pose boxes. So as soon as I get everything back into working order, I will.

SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2010, 02:17:16 pm »

CHAPTER 12:

As I write this, it has been three months since Carrie was born and I have to admit something. I was wrong for the most part. I was wrong when I said that Aubrey wouldn’t be a good mother, and I am very surprised and glad to be wrong in this aspect. I thought that she wouldn’t be able to take the strain or the work, but she has done it. This whole summer, she hasn’t gone out with a single friend, though she has invited people to come to the house with her. Every time I see her, she is doing something with Carrie. It doesn’t matter if it’s feeding, bathing, playing or soothing, she is always with her daughter.

Aubrey has taken this challenge just as well as she always takes any, and I never hear her complain about the way things are. She loves Carrie and it’s obvious. She doesn’t care that her life has changed, to Aubrey it’s worth it. She doesn’t feel that she has made a mistake or that her life would have been better without Carrie in it. I know that her life would have been easier, but this has been just another thing for her to grow with, and she is honestly doing very well, as well as she can anyway. I mean, I know she doesn’t have a job yet or means to support the baby on her own, but she’s dealing with the hand she was dealt in the best way she can for now. If she’s doing this well already, I know it will get better.

So far, she has made sure to get Carrie to every doctor’s appointment needed, and has the little girl all updated on her vaccines. She continues to read, but makes sure she does so out loud so that Carrie can hear the story. She heard in a book that there is evidence suggesting that infants can understand adults, so she thought maybe Carrie would enjoy hearing some stories. She is very interested in her daughter’s development.

Whatever Aubrey is doing seems to be working. To be truthful, Carrie seems no slower or faster than any of my siblings were when they were babies. She smiles and rolls around and holds her head up. She can keep a hold on her bottle when it is placed into her hands, and she laughs at peek-a-boo. She seems totally normal, and wants to do things that other little babies do, like being cuddled by mommy, which she gets constantly. She seems very happy with life, and I bet it doesn’t phase her at all that her mom is still a young woman herself.

While being a good mom, Aubrey is still able to maintain a little of her social skills. She made a friend this summer at her parenting class. She brings him to the house pretty often to hang out with her and play with Carrie. He was there doing summer volunteer work, and isn’t a parent. His name is Jessie and he seems like a decent kid. He is very friendly and very helpful to her, the kind of friend that she needs right now, a mature guy that doesn’t act like having a young mother as a friend is a huge burden. He likes Carrie and wants to become a child psychologist in the future.    

Aubrey has told me that Jessie has asked her out, but totally respects that she said she wasn’t ready for a relationship yet. She tells me that she told Jessie that Carrie and school are her number one priority for now, and that she doesn’t have time to do things that other girls are doing. He said it was fine and that they could remain friends. That’s very mature of her. I can’t believe that my now 14 year old sister is more mature than my own mother. It splits my sides thinking about it.

Speaking of Mom, she is actually doing a lot better, she has the first job that she has had in 10 years. It’s only part-time, and it’s a work-at-home deal, but she’s getting paid to sit on her butt at least. Mom works for an advice column, and she is paid to help people with their problems. I always thought that was pretty ironic, but people seem to eat up anything she tells them to do. It works out for everyone. I guess people are still into the phrase, “Do what I say, not what I do” even in adulthood.

As for me, I am going into my senior year of high school. I have a part-time job now, and I will be able to keep it this time. After my ½ day at school, I work for a couple of hours at the town’s McDonald’s. It’s going to be a busy year for me. I’m trying to apply for student aid and scholarships, because I still have high hopes of attending college. I just hope I can get enough money to do so. I’ll be crushed if I have to work at my current job for the rest of my life.

Ayah and I are still together. We plan on moving to California together to attend the same college after we have finished with high school. She already has all of her scholarships taken care of so she KNOWS that she’s going to school. I always worry that I won’t get into Berkley (the school we are applying for), and I will drag her down. She tells me not to worry, because she loves me, and she will be my “sugar-mama” whenever I need her to be. She’s going to be a dental assistant. Ick, how she can stand to look at people’s teeth for a living, I’ll never know.

While I’m looking at scholarships, Aubrey always seems to be looking over my shoulder, taking down notes of different options she may have regarding her future. She is starting her first year of high school in a week, and she plans to get on an accelerated track. She says, “I don’t have time for fun. I’m a mother, so it’s just getting down to business for me. I’m not in high school to enjoy it. I’m there because it is on the path to getting my education. And my education is the only thing that will put a roof over Carrie’s head in the future. I want her to be proud of me.”

Mom always tells us we can stay with her as long as we like, but I think Aubrey wants to do that just as little as I do. It always hits me hard how responsible she is. I asked her why she thought she was like that one day, and she told me, “Because of you, Ash. Mom didn’t raise me, you did. I love Mom, but I looked to you for guidance, and I found it.  I’m like this because you’re like this. I didn’t turn out like Mom, because you didn’t. I just wanted you to be proud of me.”

It really touched my heart to the point where I actually cried, right there in front of my little sister. I didn’t know that she felt like that. I thought maybe it was just one of those crazy miracles that sometimes happen to people on movies. Ya know, like the person that overcomes unbeatable odds? I didn’t know that I WAS that miracle. And not to toot my own horn, but I think I did a damn good job, looking at her today. I’m so proud and I can’t wait to see how she does in high school.

Tues (means “end” in Floppanese)

*Note: Yes, there will be a sequel eventually, and it will continue with Aubrey going to high school. But for now, I am breaking off into a new story centered around my teen sim couple Josh Angel and Kayla Devon. If you liked this story, you will probably like that one too, it has the same general theme of young parenthood. Hope you enjoyed this!!

Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2010, 06:09:58 pm »

I just read the whole thing over... its great! Cheesy

madkitty
Total Noob

Somewhat on Hiatus

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2010, 07:07:29 pm »

Great! I was wondering when there was going to be an ending Tongue