Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 04:17:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims Sleeping in the Wrong Clothes  (Read 3514 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Alexavbriana

View Profile WWW
« on: August 08, 2009, 11:44:19 pm »

I have a very weird problem with my sims.  They keep sleeping in the wrong clothes, like she'll go to bed in her formal outfit or her athletic outfit.  The only way she goes to bed in her proper nightclothes is if I make her change into her nightclothes first.  I've planned her outfit several times, changed it, but she still keeps going to bed in the wrong clothes.  It's so weird to see high heels poking through the blankets.

Love isn't brains, children, it's blood...blood screaming inside you to work its will.  I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it.

-Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Lovers Walk"
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 11:58:36 pm »

Are you using a sleep hack?

If you have a question about my mods post it here
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 12:33:40 am »

Also, your sims clothing choices are connected to traits. If the sim is insane, or inappropriate, then they will make the wrong clothing choices for certain situations.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 12:47:34 am »

I didn't know that, lol

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Alexavbriana

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 08:37:05 pm »

I don't have any sleep hacks, but yeah, the sims are insane.  Huh, I didn't realize they did that.  It just was driving me crazy that they'd sleep with shoes on, and I started using hacks around that time, so I was really worried that something got snafu'd.

O, Mighty Squinge, can you fix this pretty please?

Love isn't brains, children, it's blood...blood screaming inside you to work its will.  I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it.

-Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Lovers Walk"
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2009, 09:17:27 pm »

No, he's not gonna fix this. Why? Because you CAN take a Sim to CAS through a cheat command that comes with Awesome Mod: dresser. This command sends the selected Sim to CAS where you can redo the outfits for each category. I use this to change or create additional outfits.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2009, 10:00:11 am »

Yes, insane sims do this. It's right in the trait description:

"Insane Sims respond to events in life unpredictably. They say what they want, do what they want, and even wear what they want, even if it doesn't make sense to anyone else."

Wink

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2009, 10:25:11 am »

I love my insane sims, that trait and actions are created for that purpose. I would just change the traits or deal with it.

Hunter Cottoneye will have his underwear on when he woohoo his wife, but will not go to sleep til he change into his combat clothes, combat boots and camoflauge. That just tickles me.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: