Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:15:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: General website issue: is making an appeal possible?  (Read 2953 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
aqua-sheep
Plaid Freak

View Profile WWW
« on: August 10, 2009, 03:41:19 pm »

This question actually isn't technically about Insim itself, but about a similar site. I can't post on that site, so I figured this would be an appropriate place to ask my question:

If you are banned from a site, and you 1. don't know why and would like to know, and 2. feel that your being banned was possibly a mistake, is there anything you can do to contact the administrator and appeal for a lighter punishment? For instance, if you were banned for not much reason, could you ask if you could have your sentence shortened to maybe 1 week instead of 3?

Thanks to anyone that can help, and please, no rude comments about the kind of people that get banned from websites. I just would like an answer.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 05:57:57 pm »

Posts like this, whether intended are not, can start a flame war towards other people and other sites, so I'm closing this. Ever site has its own policies regarding their rules, banning and what constitutes a ban-worthy offense. Each site also will deal with those bans differently. Some will be willing to negotiate and reduce the length of time you're banned from a site, while others will not. It's all up to the individual site administrators. In any case, this isn't something belonging here and should be brought up with the administrator of the site in question.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: