Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:58:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i was wondering  (Read 3048 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
thunderlord

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2009, 08:37:59 pm »

hey im looking for that option to be able to click on anyone and able to control them. i used to have to in my game (each where made by other ppl) and i could select someone. but anyway does anyone no where i can get them at? i lost most of my other files when i moved to a new computer and forgotten to save them.

at the same time im looking fr away to warp (cant think of how to spell Teloprt)  warp my sims around the lot there in. can someone help me and find the links?

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 02:22:14 am »

there are probably individual mods too - but I know you can do both things with the insimenator mod (remember that it is unsupported, so it is at your own risk).
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 02:57:24 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 02:39:29 am »

lol insimenator machine Tongue

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 02:57:43 am »

(that better, Squinge?)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 03:18:06 am »

yes ty, lol

If you have a question about my mods post it here
thunderlord

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 12:39:50 am »

thanks, but the thing is i have it but like alot of my other items, its no showing up, i dont understand y. Sad
lovelygoth101

~*Athena*~

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 09:26:57 am »

Is it the mod where you have to hold shift key then select the sim? that may be it Cheesy

Poke2 = GAH2
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 01:12:15 pm »

If you enable this cheat before you enter a lot or have it as a line in your userstartup.cheat file:

boolprop testingcheatsenabled true

You can then shift+click a Sim you want to control and then select "Make Selectable" to take control over him/her.

BUT if this wasn't what you were looking for, do you think it might be Merola's Mind Controller mod? I hear this was the mod a lot of people used to take control of non-selectable Sims in the manner you described.

By the way, I'm under the impression that this is a WCIF post. Moving it to the WCIF section.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2009, 06:58:09 pm »

As you state that it is not operating for you, make sure you have the final (though still unsupported) version of Insimenator (the one on the Forums). And that you have one and only one version installed in your Downloads folder (either OBJ or DEST or SIM version).

My own experience has been that the DEST version works quite well; your mileage may vary.

Sidebar: It would help tremendously with readability if you used the Shift key when appropriate, please.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2009, 07:34:54 pm »

Thanks, rwills, you saved me the trouble of saying that. I swear, I am starting to feel like a bloody broken record with as many times I day that I find myself saying that. People, whether or not you are used to using shift keys and punctuation keys, please make them a part of your regular posting habits here, otherwise other users could begin to ignore you when you ask for help.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: