Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 08:51:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i have Questions of my own  (Read 1879 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
thunderlord

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2009, 08:38:49 pm »

ok i loaded my sims 2 back in and all and about half of my items did not show up, including the inteen and the sims swinger bed (of of modthesims2) an alot of hair and other items r not showing up anymore, i even re downloaded all the items and mods and all and i sill have that trouble...  now have The Sims2: DD pack and its a new game, but still all the same shit will not load up, is there anyway to fix that, if so how?

latly i been getting a debugger notice saying do  i want to cancel, reset, delete when i load up the lot. i press reset it loads the lo but alot threw out the lot i keep getting new messages of it asking me the same thing to the point i had to  delete my mailman.. (i wanted a girl replace ment anyway. lol xD)
(i think i no the cause of this 1. it was a mo i think to make them come at 1pm instad of when ever. )

after i burt down inside a house to kill the sims (the goths girl and her geeky sun) i gotten debuggin things again and again ver and over again, and in the end all my wants and needs where eraceted (disapeared)

also my last sim fam i hand just the dad... long store the mother of the sim baby came over tis his hhouse and gave birth to it, i never been able to get the mother to take the sim back with her, y?

and also since i was stuck with the sim baby my guy refused to go to work, even if i had a nanny come over (i never selected her) still it did not work. i tryed that option on a another sim walking down the street still he refused to go to work for a darn week so i gave up and grew her up to a teen and had her run away. xD

how do i fix all of all this?
(answer what u can)
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 12:29:40 pm »

I don't really have a solution to the items and mods not showing up in your game or the debugger notice when you try to load a lot.

I can offer a suggestion about your Sim family. You can always try to move the mother in with the father and then have her find a new place via computer, taking the baby Sim with her. If you want to do that, I'm assuming you have Sim Blender or the Insimenator, you can always that to change the teen back to a baby so you can re-do the story the way you wanted to begin with.

Hope this helps.

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
thunderlord

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 12:38:04 am »

i would of bu she was marred with another guy. (i used someone to keep them married..)

i have insim, but the thing is i it does not show up eather. and i dont no what to do sadly. Sad

btw whats the defrince between insim, and inteen?....
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 09:20:37 pm »

I'll give you the brief answer to this.

Insim is a mod that controls all different kinds of functions such as personality and skills, pregnancy, relationship, career, time of day, etc. (I assume you know all this because you had it at one point).

Inteen is a mod that allows a teen to have the same kind of pregnancy options as an adult.

The only real difference with the pregnancy options with Inteen is that it has a few other options that Insim doesn't have, I believe, such as woman's monthly issues. I could be wrong. I have both and they work great together. Sometimes I mix them up.

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: