Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:40:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cell phone as accessory  (Read 7085 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
saracleitao

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2009, 03:38:26 am »

Hi everyone!

How are you guys?

I'd like to ask if anyone could create a cell phone we could «wear» as an accessory so we could use it with the amazing phone hacks several people have created.
Thanks for your time,

Happy simming!

New Sims 2 series: http://www.sims2hh.bravehost.com Visit and audition!
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 05:12:28 am »

Cheaters Version:
Press Ctrl+Shift+C all at the same time, then type in 'boolprop testingcheatsenabled true' then shift+click on your sim and choose more and then "Cellphone - Give a cellphone" and then press Ctrl+Shift+C and type 'boolprop testingcheatsenabled false' then click on your sim and do a call. This won't cost.

Non-Cheaters Version:
Go to a Community Lot that is an Electronics Store and there should be a blue vending machine. And get one from there. This will cost.
(Edited by El Jamo almost completely to add information and edit typos)
(Made originally by Countryspellingbeechamp06)

Expansion Pack Required:
Do the same as above but the expansion pack is The Sims 2 - University. This is on PC.
(By El Jamo)

Adding a cellphone as accessoire will interfear with the many difrent clothing options....were you want to put it then?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 05:21:43 am by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
saracleitao

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 09:21:47 am »

In right or left hand, like the purses.

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 06:04:11 pm »

The cellphone might be one of the Prop attachment hack?
dammit, it isn't
Cant help you, maybe some one else knows

No longer active
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 06:22:52 pm »

shouldn't be too hard to make it an accessory (as "decoration") - but it had been nice to have one for the prop hack. Could save a lot of time, frustration and posing for moviemakers and storytellers...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
saracleitao

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 12:59:44 am »

I agree... But I wouldn't bother having it as decoration only, you know? ANything would do, just to be able to watch them talking on the mobile...

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 03:19:13 pm »

just to be able to watch them talking on the mobile...

But they can already!?
I know for sure University has one.

No longer active
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 07:19:42 pm »

that's true Smiley
there are even default replacements of them (I've found a lot at MTS2). They won't work without Uni, though.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
foxmanic

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2009, 12:59:43 pm »

Here's this "Call me" posehack that comes with extracted cellphone in the package. Maybe that might be what you're looking for? Smiley And yes the cellphone is accessory.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2009, 07:31:25 pm »

well, there you go Cheesy
thnx!! didn't know the site  Rock

No longer active
renagade 676

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2009, 04:09:35 am »

What would be really cool would be a Bluetooth headset accessory.

Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.
deckman
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2010, 01:45:03 am »

Wat are u sayen dude u and alex make a good cuple, gabby break up with him if u dont luv him but remember he luvs u
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2010, 02:30:58 am »

Wat are u sayen dude u and alex make a good cuple, gabby break up with him if u dont luv him but remember he luvs u

Mind typing that in a way we can all understand, please? The rules clearly request that all users refrain from using chat/text speak when posting and to make an effort to use proper capitalization and punctuation so that you can be understood by everyone and not just a select few (which you would know had you stopped to read the rules before posting). Many of our users have English as a second language and would have a hard time understanding what you just said. Heck, English is my first language and I have no idea what you're talking about.

For that matter, what does your post have to do with this thread?

For your reference, here is the rule I am talking about, but do yourself a favour and read them all, please.

No leet/text speak - eg: Lets c whu cn m@ke teh most complic@ted l33t spek ev@rr is not acceptable. A lot of users here have English as a second language and have a hard enough time understanding as it is. To that end, please make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling. We don't expect everyone to have perfect textbook English, but the clearer you are, the better you will be understood, and the more response you'll get to help questions, or any post in general. We are not the grammar police here and understand typos happen and not everyone is a perfect speller, but if you're not using periods, commas, capital letters and a reasonable semblance of accurate spelling out of pure laziness, we will call you on it.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2010, 12:41:30 pm »

Also, don't reply to a thread that is more than a month dormant unless you have a thanks to leave or some such. For your own good, step away from the keyboard if you can't make sense.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: