Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 03:46:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if you woke up inside The Sims 2?!  (Read 103059 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Feisty32
« Reply #165 on: February 27, 2009, 02:17:33 am »

bahahahahahahahahahahahaha kaoz666.

that incendiary bomb object is such a very fun object to play around with. i like setting the bomb to 8 tiles myself lol. Grin
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: February 27, 2009, 02:42:49 am »

It's how one of my CAS females "freed" herself from an abusive, controlling Husband. Of course the lot wasn't very big and it damn near incinerated that whole first floor of the house, but she's moved on to a more fulfilling relationship. Kinda makes me wish there was a "Killed that useless, controlling skank/jerk" memory, LMAO! Yes, I do weird things to my Sims, but don't we all? Cheesy

Feisty32
« Reply #167 on: February 27, 2009, 04:19:11 am »

yep i do all kinds of mean and weird things to my sims hehe. Grin
faderhead

teh sleeping murderer

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 27, 2009, 12:24:28 pm »

I would use money cheats a lot,then buy me a huge house,hire a maid and a butler,and after all I would live a happy life having a glass of that green anti-aging potion every day %)

"...yesterday is a history,
tomorrow is a mystery,
today... is a gift..."
Feisty32
« Reply #169 on: March 07, 2009, 10:25:40 am »

call up kennedy cox and don lothario making all kinds of crank calls just to make their life miserable. Grin
saowens
« Reply #170 on: March 07, 2009, 11:28:09 am »

I would visit all of my sims families houses. Walk in uninvited and then clog up the toilets, raid their fridges, start a fire in their kitchens, get the baby out of the crib and put it on the floor and then leave. Then I would go down town and slap that old hag silly.  tongue
Feisty32
« Reply #171 on: March 07, 2009, 12:56:33 pm »

hahaha good lord zordac lol. Grin

i would kick the caliente sisters trash can steal their newspaper and throw a flaming bag of poo at those morons just for kicks. Grin Giggle  Jump Laugh Laugh2 ROFL
chiichula

I <3 U!

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 09, 2009, 02:55:58 pm »

Live in my sims house! ( Cause its huge!) And do watever I want! YAY
Oh and marry one of my teen sims, cause I made him really CUTE!  Love
Sell the plumbob! ( its a diamond, it might sell...)  rolleyes
LEARN HOW TO SPEAK SIMLISH! Cheerleader
Siminatic

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 09, 2009, 06:53:59 pm »

What wouldn't I do?hopefully I would be able to visit all my neighborhoods(and speak simlish)........I would go to Pleasantview first and prank Mortimer Goth until he cried,then I would force Dina Caliente to marry Goopy Gilscarbo(wait,I can do that now Evil).......then I would find Angela Pleasant and tell her to stand up for herself for goodness sakes,Lilith isn't all that terrifying...sheesh....in Strangetown I would steal General Buzz's newspaper,because he steals them from everyone in the neighborhood,but I would probably give it back because I adore Buzz:)...and Vidcund Curious would get  a water ballon to the face because he is such an unfriendly jerk.............I would then go home to my huge house in Holiday Lake(my own,custom neighborhood) and make crank calls to all my neighbors Evil

If a kid asks where rain comes from,I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying."And if he asks why God is crying,another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did"Jack Handey
Feisty32
« Reply #174 on: March 09, 2009, 09:18:12 pm »

i like the crank calls idea haha. Laugh Laugh2 ROFL ROFL2
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 10, 2009, 12:17:12 am »

I dropped a satellite on Vidcund last week...

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Feisty32
« Reply #176 on: March 10, 2009, 12:26:18 am »

that absolutely got me plum tickled haha. ROFL ROFL2 Laugh Laugh2
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 10, 2009, 02:57:16 am »

I'd have Don Lothario take me out on a date (to see what the fuss is about Wink); then get Mrs. Crumplebottom a date with Mortimer Goth so he can rock her world. Next I'd go downtown & teach the vampires how to really spend a night on the town...hehehe Rock.

Sims by Dasi:

mhbuck21

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 10, 2009, 05:11:55 pm »

Based on how I normally play...  rolleyes I'd be ready to: get a house, get a job, get pregnant, get married, get pregnant, get pregnant, get pregnant (you get the point), if there's time, cheat a little, get caught cheating, makeup with hubby, get pregnant, get pregnant, become elder, meet the GR... be brought back to life, cheat some more, and so on and so forth!  Rock
Mari  Evil
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 10, 2009, 06:49:19 pm »

I just had an evil idea... Use the InSIM to age down Mrs. Crumplebottom and see where things can go from there... Oh yes, I am evil. Never doubt it, I am evil at times.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: