Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:04:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if you woke up inside The Sims 2?!  (Read 101785 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
leanne27_h

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2006, 08:41:08 am »

Quote from: Flour
Hey guys we are living in the Sims 2 World right now! We have aspirations , wants and fears. We go to school and have homework (except that our grades don't improve as fast as the sims's teenagers when they've done their homework). Who knows? There maybe someone controlling all of us and they have expansions like the Industrial Revolution, World War I and II....

Hey...that's a scary thought! But, I totally agree! :tongue5:

A Home For Baby- 4th Place
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2006, 11:02:49 pm »

Hopefully I'll wake up in Strangetown. Oh, the things I would do with Vidcund Curious and Blair Mace...hmm, best leave that part to the adult section. Anyway, I'll hang around in the downtown areas every night in the hope that a grand vampire will allow me to join the ranks of the undead.

:blob6:
blckhrt1plyr

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2006, 11:25:12 pm »

Quote from: Triple_sSs
OK, imagine this...
One morning, you wake up and find yourself inside The Sims 2 game! :shock:

What would you do?

Because everything moves quicker,I`ll finally clean up my place and play the sims on the computer.Smiley

Can a ghost have an aneurism?
Sims Mod Lover
Smelling Squinge's Finger

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2006, 01:24:21 am »

What would I do? That all depends on a few things.

First, I would hope that the Sim-God (whoever is controlling me and everything else) would include InSIM in my world and max out and lock everything for me including money and mood so that I wouldn't have to work if I didn't want to and would never even have to eat or sleep.

Second, I would hope that my Sim-God is not an evil being who would enjoy torturing me with fire, almost drowning, and locking me in a pool with no ladder or room with no doors.

Last, it would either take me 10 minutes to walk slowly from one part of my lot to another or I would start casually walking, not feel like I was going anywhere, and a few minutes later suddenly speed-walk to the location..... all because the person in control of my world is running it on a 386 with minimum requirements!

Make love, not war..... and then make love again.
thanos

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2006, 07:37:26 pm »

Quote from: Flour
Hey guys we are living in the Sims 2 World right now! We have aspirations , wants and fears. We go to school and have homework (except that our grades don't improve as fast as the sims's teenagers when they've done their homework). Who knows? There maybe someone controlling all of us and they have expansions like the Industrial Revolution, World War I and II....

Have you ever seen "Matrix"?
SimBoy48

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2006, 07:47:32 am »

id do everything but what if someone plays and controls you and kills you with a cheat!!!!! like die by flies electrocution fire shock satalite ETC andid woo-hoo a lot have kids stuff like that
SeZZa

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2006, 10:49:49 pm »

STREEEEEEEEEEEEAK!!!

But the first thing Id do is turn on the 'No Aging' cheat. =)

Happy Sim! XD
Arabian_Cat

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2006, 02:07:40 am »

Good thing I have the insim. I'll use it to get everything I want. I'll also woo hoo everyone and own every lot in the 'hood'. BWHAHAHAHAHA...:devill:

Sweetgurl

Squinge Is My Mastah

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2006, 09:43:53 am »

Motherlode....*evil laugh*

sammisplidge
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2006, 01:20:43 pm »

Quote from: Melanie
Become Mayor then woohoo with everyone in the neighborhood, then probably have the Grim Reapers baby after I played a few games of Darts on my Simon Cowell dartboard...Smiley

Yeah that would prob be cool but HOW do u have the grim reapers and the social bunny??? My friend has a cheat on her sims and she can have babys with the social bunny and the grim reaper and also ANYONE in the niebourhood!! plz plz plzzzzzzzzz HELP!!!
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2006, 05:53:28 pm »

just download the insimenator from this website, you can find the link if you go on the forum page.

Charlie

vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2006, 06:52:15 pm »

Hoping the player isn't a sadist ,and he wouldn't torture me or put me on fire.

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
MBreathstealer
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2006, 11:35:47 am »

First, I'd finally be able too get a reliable job with some upward mobility.   It would be nice to know I could get a job just by looking for it.

Second, I would raise a glass of juice to the end of doing laundry.   I'm so sick of laundromats.

Third, I would sell all the paint on my walls and move to a new place so I could stick it to my landlord.
Crystal

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2006, 12:10:52 pm »

Quote from: Triple_sSs
OK, imagine this...
One morning, you wake up and find yourself inside The Sims 2 game! :shock:

What would you do?

well poop bricks of course Wink then be very worried since i myself have been cruel to simmies before. would hope my "god" would be kind to me and let me attend college, marry and have a kid or two then die peacefully. but knowing my luck i'd be tormented and die by flies or who knows what.  (and thats the G-rated version) Cheesy

You\'ll always be my best friend. You know too much! <br /><br /><br />Graduate of Road Rage Driving Academy :devill:
Moon Jaguar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2006, 06:24:41 pm »

I'd motherlode myself some big money, max my health, fitness and neatness levels, get immunized, and get myself some new hair.  I could change hair styles and colors multiple times a day! :biggrin:

Your pomona is very extinct
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: