Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 11:01:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if you woke up inside The Sims 2?!  (Read 103127 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2006, 12:42:01 pm »

I'd call up grim and stirr up some trouble... Cheesy

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
aboots523

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2006, 01:37:17 pm »

oh man i would love that!! i'd go find one of my favorite houses that i downloaded and go hang out and play some pool and then go for a swim in the big pool and i'd raid the dresser and try on all the pretty clothes LOL
bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2006, 02:24:29 am »

Hehe, well I'd prolly woohoo a few sims I know of first, then I'd use Christianlov's easy computer to write lots and lots of novels. Then I'd marry off and have cute kids. And using the add days feature, stay young forever. And wear all the pretty clothes I have downloaded.

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
marit

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2006, 12:40:35 pm »

Lol! I think waking up in the sims 2 would make a good modern day twilight zone episode. I'd be freaked out if that happened! I'd probably revert back to my Catholic upbringing and start :pray:.

Then I would hope my controller turns on free will and that they didn't force me to get pregnant by Goopy. Lol.

Mari
"Anyone without a sense of humor is at the mercy of the rest of us."
deniseantonia

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2006, 08:38:21 am »

Hopefully i would have the insimenator and i could use it to control everyone around me and get the best job and just live an easy life..

If I'm not back in five minutes... wait longer!:daisy:
energizer_bunny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2006, 01:40:52 pm »

well if free will was turned off I guess I'd have to do whatever the person playing told me to....weird

Love is always worth losing everything. :ot:
zerdz

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2006, 03:50:30 am »

two words. money. cheat.
bungee_rope

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2006, 08:20:31 pm »

Quote from: marit
Lol! I think waking up in the sims 2 would make a good modern day twilight zone episode. I'd be freaked out if that happened! I'd probably revert back to my Catholic upbringing and start :pray:.

Then I would hope my controller turns on free will and that they didn't force me to get pregnant by Goopy. Lol.

Twilight Zone actually DID feature an episode somewhat like the Sims. We get to watch the mysterious lives of the lead family and at the end of the show, the family's entire house looks completely different and even THEY look different(eye color, skintone, hair).. and then the camera zooms away from the family until it zooms right out of a computer. It shows the family in the computer screen and a little girl shutting the game off. Twisted, eh?

Anyways. I wouldn't want to wake up in my game. My sims would plot revenge for all the bad I've done to them. :shifty eyes:

"What if the wife bashes him over the head with a frying pan and then chops him up into hundreds of tiny pieces with her shiny new carving knife?"
"No! It's a family show!"
"Okay, then what if she does it to the whole family?"--RADIOLAND MURDERS
AngelFace

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2006, 11:10:10 pm »

Go kick some vampire behind?

What does it profit a man to gain the world but lose his soul?
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2006, 04:26:41 am »

Become a vampire and start up my own vampire coven. Oh, and we wouldn't kill off all the mundane mortal simmies, of course; don't want to deplete the food supply, do we? We'll just convert the ones who get in our way into zombies and keep them as slaves.

There would be plenty of ass-kicking on my part; should there be a cop in the vicinity, he or she is likely to stand around and cheer or boo instead of making a conscious effort to break up the fight and possibly make arrests. Ah, the beauty of the Sims 2.

:blob6:
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2006, 06:02:57 pm »

I would kill a few people.
Aayla Secura

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2007, 05:27:02 pm »

*smiles to self*   Well I would have the computer hooked up to insimenator and download more things to make my life as a sim way better.
First I would kill the first sim that kept turning on the tv if I turned it off than make the Grim Reaper destroy the other sims that annoy me and than to go away and make me immortal so I couldn't die.
   Than I would build a giant house with a giant pool and in the basement have a gym amd a hot tub, than workout until I was more muscular than the other sims in the town.
   Than I would get a job that would make me president and than become rich and buy the surrounding houses around mine, that way there was no annoying neighbors.
   After all that I would somehow get all my friends into the game and move them in the surrounding houses. And than we would have parties.

Happy Day.
Arialonomus

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2007, 03:09:37 pm »

Whine when I have to do any kind of skill building.

Id go complain to myself because I'm hungry.

I'd spawn the InSIMenator and use it to summon sims to do my bidding.

Id use Sethour 19, and summon my resident werewolf Rikku Erasolathanese, wait for it to become eight, make him selectable. Have him savage me. Kill him off, and become an evil werewolf.

And THAT is day one my friends.

Science makes everything sound painful.
poundingheart

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2007, 06:39:20 pm »

1st off, I would be slimer, lol. I would race Mortimer off to the alter then poison him quickly and get all his money. lol.
ganymede30324

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2007, 06:45:24 pm »

Swim, eat, and WOOHOO!:)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: