Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 11:34:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if you woke up inside The Sims 2?!  (Read 102951 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
huffy15

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2007, 09:13:57 pm »

id build a few servos so i didnt have to pay a maid for house work, send them to work, become an immortal vampire so i didnt have to deal with a short lifespan, bite a few hotties, move teh best ones in, and leave maybe 2 slots open in case i wanted an heir to result from all teh woohoos. id also have a bunch of dogs since the robots would be able to deal with their training. id have a moat built as a swimming pool too. id probably stay away from the big telescope cus im not cool with teh idea of being pregnant, it would really freak me out. the rest of the stuff would have to be written in the adult forums since if i was stuck in the sims, id have to incorporate most of that stuff to keep myself entertained. otherwise id have to go die in a fire because the lack of music would depress me, but at least id have instruments to fool around with, hopefully i would be able to play stuff i really know how to play and not just the prescripted sims stuff over and over forever.........

And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear.
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 16, 2007, 10:29:39 pm »

Build at least one servo just for the sake of having company whenever I go out at night...

:blob6:
ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 18, 2007, 09:04:29 am »

^^ i love peoples suggestions, begging not to be killed, motherloading, getting rid of the plumbob.....woohoo with the reaper!

personally Id sim surgery myself- be gone stupid BIG CALVES AND NOSE!!

change my eye colour - to maybe violet......or a indigo blue

and then become Mayor/Sultan of my world and meet my 3 bolt chemistry partner.... and meanwhile im waiting for that special person- i would prepare with all the hot talent currently available......

* ahemmm* *blush*

I am a Jerry Springer/Nip Tuck God in my sims world.
[/COLOR]
Is your sim starring in it?
Me2

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 18, 2007, 12:27:50 pm »

If i woke up in side the sims.. i would first look around and then run into my house and lock the doors let the curtains down so the neighbors wont be coming over introducing theirselves lol ..

KILL ME,LOVE ME.. JUST DON"T TAKE MY SIMS AWAY
When All Else Fails.
Meet my sim-self family here
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=70421
Similis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: December 18, 2007, 11:55:16 pm »

Freak out and bang on the montitor screaming "LET ME OUT!!"

Smiley::smilieiforgetwhi::
Most my creations are hosted at Saving the Sims
I created mostly sims2 homes for livin-it-up
[
http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/savingthesims29/
DocFX

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: December 20, 2007, 07:52:04 pm »

Oh no not again!... Wink

Just pray that the 'HD' keeps spinning and the 'PC' doesn't crash this time!. Cheesy

Just one more go!.. Wink
DiamonteGirl

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 22, 2007, 01:53:03 am »

Umm...I guess I would go to sim school to learn the language straight away Smiley
Then I would ask around town where the real estate people were...
Then I would pray for my simmer to do motherlode ten gazil--batrillion times and download a house from The Sims 2 exchange...lol... (They might not be any good at building)
Then I would slap Don Lothario and again, pray for the simmer to download a sexy rich-@$$ sim and I would woohoo with him continuously...
That's what I would do if I woke up in the Sims 2, hahaha Wink
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 01:54:20 am by DiamonteGirl » Logged

jordinary

tila tequila <3

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 21, 2008, 09:45:17 pm »

well i would certainly no stand around my stove after it burst into flames waving my arms around and i'd have to agree with Shadeaustar, it does not take 30 minutes to pee and two second to get dressed. plus i should hope that the controller had decent computer because i hate when my computer lags and then all my sims do bay-watch runs Sad

alice is love .:twilight:.
Kab75

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 22, 2008, 11:20:32 am »

I would hope beyond hope that the person controlling me wasn't anything like I am which means..

I would hope I wouldn't get turned into a vampire "just to see what happens"

or

Have multiple affairs with jealous sims "just to see what happens"

or

The controller gets bored and tests all the death cheats "just to see what happens"

or

I get stuck in a room with no shower or toilet ........

You get the picture!

Can you tell I love my sims? :punch:

he he he :angel:
Why Lie

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 29, 2008, 08:53:27 pm »

I'd bang on the monitor yelling to get out!

Other than that, I'd motherlode once so i can buy a smallish house with two bedrooms then get on with finding my 3 bolt lover Wink  Get engaged then married and have kiddies!!  Not really that exciting is it?
underoath222

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 03, 2008, 04:51:25 pm »

If I was a sim, I would love to marry a gorgeous male simmy, and get to the top of the musician career track.. then a few days before elderhood meet the grand vampire and hope to get bitten, so I could live forever.. although I'd would be praying that my controller doesn't get bored of me and try to kill me off in inhumane ways... eek...
Stinkerbella
Site Santa!

Duchess of Dorks

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 23, 2008, 06:18:35 pm »

If I woke up finding myself in Sim Land, I'd pretty much freak out at first. I figure I'd get use to it after getting the hang of being a sim. I hope to learn or know the sim language. I would then go to each lot and kick over the trash cans. Shocked) I'd beat up Mortimer Goth each time he'd come over to argue with me about peeping in on him. I could then actually see my own thoughts and emotions. Then live happily on a nice lot with a handsome sim, my prefrence being a Bam Margera sim. *A girl can dream lol* I think only in that world would I have children since they grow up so fast. :oP
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 08:04:19 pm by Stinkerbella » Logged

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work -Thomas Edison
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: March 26, 2008, 04:52:20 pm »

well, first I'd cheered. no need to work for money, since ctrl-c and codes helps for everything. I could've have fun all day without having to work, eat, sleep and so on Cheesy

besides - finding a boyfriend would've been really easy, since I could've gone into CAS and customized him myself. having children don't hurt as much as in real-life, and they usually behave much better ingame, so my house would've been big with a lot of rooms for the ten children (I'd most likely been a family or knowledge aspiration sim - OR both with free time). some of them would probably have been alien, though, since knowledge sims love that telescope...

christmas anytime as long as I baked cookies and got a christmas tree first, dogs/cats not allowed on the lot since I installed a no strays-sign not long ago. and a lot more... Cheesy

all in all, life would've been fun.

that said, I'd NOT liked if anyone had full control over my life. I'd not been able to live inside Sims2 with free will off. I'm a free will person! (though not the sims in my game... I'm a control freak when it comes to my simmies...)

though, I would've gone bored after a time. there's just too little to do inside the game - if you're not the one playing, of course. you'd probably find me in a chair with a book in my hands most of the time. luckily, FT has got more exciting books to read... Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 05:02:26 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
muggle87

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 26, 2008, 05:07:20 pm »

Panic for few minutes, then have an adventure....when in Rome.

:coffee:  just me and my papers till I hit my escape: The Sims 2 and Harry Potter, my anti drug and workaholic.
geuise

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: July 25, 2008, 06:05:52 pm »

I'd be a vampire and stalk all my enimies, marry a rich girl or suck her blood out... build a HUGE manision, cheat death everytime or become friends with him so he never taks my soul because he wants to chat everytime I die... (lol) never go to school, get awesome clothing, steal all the time and so other stuff i can't say... mwahahahahaha!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: