Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:25:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if you woke up inside The Sims 2?!  (Read 101790 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Triple_sSs

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2006, 12:35:47 am »

OK, imagine this...
One morning, you wake up and find yourself inside The Sims 2 game! :shock:

What would you do?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 08:07:53 pm by Triple_sSs » Logged
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 07:10:07 am »

For me to answer that honestly this would have to be in the adult section Cheesy

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
Micke
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2006, 09:00:52 am »

It's the same for me too; if I would answer that it would have to be in the adult section. But I would marry a rich Sim if I wasn't rich in the game of course. I would build a big house with my own bowling alley in the basement. And I would have a big swimming pool. I would have my own gym and a special room I would call "The Game room" with TV-games etc.
VeritasFOURYOU

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 05:11:58 pm »

I'd attend university and major in philosophy, looking forward to the course on who is the user?
hoppinhotsim1
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2006, 07:48:13 pm »

I think i know what most people would do! But i would definatly get a boyfriend and heaps of friends. Also a new house get married and have kids lol!
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2006, 09:51:31 am »

Pray for a quick and easy death

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
~Iris~

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2006, 01:29:47 pm »

I think I'd be okay as long as they didn't recognize me as their ruler and supreme overlord from when I was controling them from my keyboard.  If they do recognize me, I'm putting my best friend in the game, and giving her a Resserecto Phone because I don't stand a chance otherwise.

I can grow eggs, steaks, fish and books...but I can't make V8?

My custom sim is Egyptian royalty...the Adventure said so!
Melissa

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2006, 01:47:17 pm »

Quote from: beosboxboy
Pray for a quick and easy death

I am inclined to agree here, give me a quick death.
Melanie
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2006, 02:04:28 pm »

Become Mayor then woohoo with everyone in the neighborhood, then probably have the Grim Reapers baby after I played a few games of Darts on my Simon Cowell dartboard...Smiley
Krayzieworld

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2006, 11:41:35 pm »

Pray that everyone would speak in English, not sim-lish

:coffee: You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music.
- Jim Carrey
Shadeaustar

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2006, 09:15:51 am »

Well, if my sims' behaviour is any clue, I would put my dishes on the floor instead of washing them, take 30 minutes to pee, scream at an invisible god when I was bored or hungry, spin around and magically get children, and whine every time I had to exercise or study. Wait! except for the spinning child thing, that's my life Smiley)

God created man in his own image. Man, being a gentleman, did likewise.
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2006, 04:10:53 pm »

One word WOOHOO!!

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2006, 01:35:16 pm »

hope to god that the person controlling the game had a sense of fun and humour, otherwise I'll go with BBB & Lissa!!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
peake1981

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2006, 09:56:17 am »

I would like to end up in my Sims' neigborhood... Very strange stuff can happen there. *stands on corner. Sees a AF walking down one street with a lightsabre.
Turns and sees a person in a Darth Sidious robe talking to a Boba Fett wannabe across the street. Two joggers go past. Turns head to follow the joggers, They must have lax laws around here...*

"Ich bin ein Preusse, will ein Preusse sein."
Willow's Tara

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2006, 01:09:28 am »

Land in my fanstasy neighbourhood and go marry the girl I once loved;) lol (I mean a girl in real life whi a made a sim who meamt to be her althought they don't look alike)..

BTW, I am just posting because on the top it says Hi Willow's Tara you haven't posted and said why don't post anyway in the thread;) (They mtold me to do it!)...

Incase you don't know what AI am talking about, it apperntly something that comes up on the top of the site when you are log in saying you haven't posted in awhile...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: