Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 10:09:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if you woke up inside The Sims 2?!  (Read 103085 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 26, 2008, 05:17:47 pm »

In this order:
-I would cry for this would mean I lost my SimGod powers.
-Turn Veronaville into A Fireball Visible From Outer Space.
-Use my supreme hacking skills to become a zombie vampire Servo plant wrewolf Sim. (Considering I don't own University, Seasons, or Pets, it's a bit of an accomplishment.)
-Unhack myself.
-Become hot.
-Replace Don Lothario's role after Don "dissapears"
Miixy

♥ ninjaa

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 26, 2008, 05:47:00 pm »

Marry a rich alien, be friends with everyone, and buy a mansion.
Cheesy
Kivak

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 26, 2008, 07:56:31 pm »

If I could be in my GFs sims game, which sim me is with sim her, I would never have to work just fish, farm, and f====whoohoo all the time, and drive around in my 1971 Dodge Challenger and not worry about gas. I could set the weather controller we would never have winter. The only thing I might do is put in a swimming pool. LOL She has aging off at that house, we could go downtown and harras townies, steal the neighbours paper I could go kick over someones trash can that cheesed me off. It could be fun.

There is one thing in this world you can give others and still keep, and that is knowledge.
Ok maybe I will find a better siggy for now, keep on rockin!
Trickygirl93
Twilight's Maniac!

Team Jakedward!

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 30, 2008, 04:31:05 pm »

CRY A LOT, then marry a hot sims that I made....

Visit my new GLBT contest: Could I be the ONE??, in ISA!
ClairMunster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: August 06, 2008, 01:38:45 pm »

haha this thread is great.
I'd probobly freak out, then find some hot sim i made and get married and woohoo and make some of those delicious meals i downloaded :] eventually have a child and raise it up and go to it's wedding and hope i go back into my normal body before I die. O_O
MoronStyle7

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 06, 2008, 03:16:41 pm »

If I were a sim... I've been dien' on porpose and paying the Grim Reaper to return me as a zombie... aaaahhhhhhh.... ahhhhh... Bleh?
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: August 09, 2008, 12:42:41 pm »

I would stay out the pool 'cause if my controller was anything like me I know they would remove all the ladders....

CuriousSimmer

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 10, 2008, 01:03:11 am »

Avoid pools, telescopes, and electronics. Under no circumstances would I cook; I'd order Chinese food and pizza all the time (after I found a way to enter motherlode, of course). Basically, anything that could result in my sim-self's death I would avoid.
joswan

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 12, 2008, 02:15:12 pm »

It's my dream, I start finding my soulmate..I dont care about the artificial love, just wonder...if sims actualy can be touch, I hope they don't have hollow body.
x_takumi_x

no takumi isnt my real name...i wish it was though

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 14, 2008, 11:15:47 pm »

if i woke up in the sims 2 game i would thow a party and then go crazy all over the place, get a boyfriend, ect....lol thats honest...lol

-______-
patdee

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 16, 2008, 06:02:38 am »

beat the crap out of vidcund for even daring to lay a finger on my female simmies. lock him in a room and let the torture begin.

OMG edit.  Hope and pray my kids stay away from pc. It would be a case of ooooooo mam  lets give her new hairstyle oh kewl marry her off to vidcund. delete fridge, delete pool ladder.  Fence with no gate.  Move objects on......... ok who put the sofa on my head.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 06:11:12 am by patdee » Logged
djemei
« Reply #146 on: September 12, 2008, 01:55:37 am »

If I could get in the game, I'd want to get rich so that I could go on Vacation :3
and find some treasure.. and have a nice house, and maybe get turned in to a vampire for some while.
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: September 12, 2008, 04:56:10 pm »

I would find my cell phone and call the GRIM REAPER immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 13, 2008, 12:31:19 am »

Hope someone has the decency to give me a downloaded hairstyle, because the Maxis ones are horrible, and hope they direct me to the fridge. That's probably all I'd care about. Oh, along with hoping they wouldn't give me the Grilled Cheese Aspiration because honestly, I've had enough grilled cheese in my lifetime already.

My other ride is a chocobo.
Feisty32
« Reply #149 on: October 25, 2008, 04:02:36 am »

ok here's what i would do if i were in the sims2

1.punch my sims right dead sqaure in thed face for being totally and completely stupid.:punch:
2.use my sims phone to report a false burglary that way my sims end up taking the rap and getting a lecture from the cop instead of me muahahahahahaha:evil4:.
3.teach those idiots how to slap cause they slap like twats.:twisted:
4.kick over the trash cans of random sims who tend to kick over my sims trash cans and making them get the bleepin flu muaahahahaahahahahahahaha:evil4:.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: