Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:22:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if you woke up inside The Sims 2?!  (Read 101868 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
moonchild1964

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2006, 09:18:40 am »

I'd pray that whoever controls the game is using an anti-aging hack!  I'd also be very thankful of they have the house properly secured with smoke alarms.  Hmmm ... me thinks I must be concerned with old age and death.  LOL
maniac19642003
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2006, 03:21:59 pm »

I wouldnt care to much if the person controlling the game wouldnt make me do anything weird like I make my sims do at times as long as I got to woohoo my wife in there alot then they can have fun wit me and my wife in there then and I wouldnt care if I died cuz I'd be happy to have my wife wit me then.
cool10172

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2006, 07:03:15 pm »

i would walk down town and see what becomming a real vampire or a sim vampire would be like and fly around lol

Dry U Out Like Dirt
Celestra

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2006, 04:12:34 pm »

WHOOHOO  and more WHOOHOO lol

:wav: Ok so i cant design anything worthwhile .But i can sure as hell download custom content as fast as the next person:slap:
straycat

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2006, 09:07:54 am »

Suffer sudden death from an unmentionable overdose of woohoo. =)

alexasrosa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2006, 09:41:00 am »

I don't think that would be much fun... Check out the film at http://atlas-enterprises.net/ and see if you don't agree with me
:muahaha:

Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2006, 11:25:28 am »

Wow, I loved it, love the end.  Will she be able to top this with her next work?  How cool is that!

:worship:Big Daddy still got it goin' on!:worship:
simbilly305

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2006, 02:11:57 pm »

Hey!  That was pretty cool Smiley  I'd never seen that one before.
susaninsturgis

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2006, 08:34:53 pm »

Well that would depend on who was running the game? If they didnt tell me to eat, or go to the BR etc, i'd be a mess and have a short existence.
Zaefire

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2006, 03:31:36 pm »

Hello Zaefire it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

I do live in a Sims 2 game.  I am a SimGoddess and I oversee the lives and happenings of my Sims.  I sometimes control these things, well MOSTLY I control these things, but being a benevolent SimGoddess, my Sims are happy, well fed/dressed/housed and get to woo hoo enough to make them happier.  Of course if they are children, they get to play and eat peanut butter/jelly sandwiches and are hugged a lot.

The nasty Sims are my Creations so I try to be benevolent with them as well and have only drowned two so far but another one is testing my patience, so....

;->

PS I think the reminder to read and post in the forums was rather sweet..no offense intended in my putting it here.  Smiley

:brave:  Keep moving..it's harder to hit a moving target.
cougarmadcat

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2006, 02:16:04 am »

Cry because I just know someone's gonna put me in a pool and remove the ladder.

Cats are not leaders.  Cats are not followers.  Cats just are. :cat:
Dogs are such agreeable friends. They ask no questions. They pass no criticisms.

My blog is Madcat Madhouse
longdaysend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2006, 08:07:16 pm »

hmmm well i guess i would do whatever the creator told me too..of course i'd probabl want to paint and they probaly want me to clean up...ahh the life of a sim...wait...if they are anything like me they will mess around with me for a day or two then go make another family and lot..so i'd be in the clear!..yay!

BTW,Cougarmadcat..i love the avatar..i've never seen Inuyasha drawn quite like that before. anime freak over here!

W.H.O.A.-Working to Halt Online Abuse
have you been a victim of cyber-stalking/cyber-bullying? click the linkhttp://www.haltabuse.org
alexasrosa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2006, 12:10:34 pm »

are we all assuming we are NOT inside a Sims game ? Muahahahah....

vimto666
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2006, 04:32:49 am »

get bitten by a vampire and get a sexy boyfriend! I'd also have an alien baby, they're so cute!
coffeeKAT

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2006, 12:00:04 pm »

Oh oh oh! I agree with straycat!!  memememe :bounce: Thats how I wanna go...and if my kids are in control..well thats probably gonna happen...naughty little monkeys!!  :evil4:

Love is triumph of imagination over intelligence.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: