Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:22:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if you woke up inside The Sims 2?!  (Read 101745 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Triple_sSs

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: April 03, 2009, 03:52:01 pm »

Wow, I'm surprised this thread is still alive! It's been almost three years since I made it, and there's still people posting in it. Thanks guys! Smiley
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 03, 2009, 05:05:14 pm »

What can I say, it's a fun one and you're to be congratulated for coming up with is, Triple_sSs. Grin

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Feisty32
« Reply #197 on: April 03, 2009, 07:30:42 pm »

i love fun threads like this paden can get me laughing very hard and she rocks. Rock Cheesy
Casual Dude

Happy suiside.

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 07, 2009, 10:35:10 am »

Well, i would do this:

i would first place a UZI i downloaded, put it in my inventory, and shoot any dumb sim who comes to me and congratulates me for no friggin reason.

Plus i would shoot the mailwoman, because the only reason you can get arrested for is burglary!  Grin

Please keep the language down, we are a PG-13 site and as such discourage swearing as much as we can.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 12:31:56 pm by Paden » Logged

I deleted my whole damn downloads. Big mistake :@
Shatunova
Shatunov's Laskovyj Zajchik

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 07, 2009, 10:41:28 am »

Run around naked. XDD
and then I'd hope that I'd have Laskovyi Mai sims so I could WooHoo them all (well, mainly Yuri.. but yeah) XDDD (yep, I would.)

"Chtoby poproshchat'sya s letom my prishli v holodnyi park.
Do svidan'ya leto, my tebya blagodarim.
Ozero i les, odety v belyi i holodnyi park i oseni dym, i oseni dym, i oseni dym..." - Yuri Shatunov, "Osennyi park" (1990)
lilys
Color lover.

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 09, 2009, 03:27:23 pm »

If I woke up in sims 2,I will definetly get myself rich using the insimenator.I will go slim in just a click of a button,will hire a maid,Bettie from DNA SIMS 2 cos she's nice and work.Will moved next to a beach,next to the hunks,visit all i can visit in 2 minutes.Oh I 'll definetly try the teleport thing.I'll be a great musicians just by practising 6 times and I'll be whoever I want to be just by reading books.Awsome.Job done.And swallow tones of bottles of lovepotion,and flypotion to fly instead of walking and get whoever I want and how I want him instead of waiting forever to met the wrong guy.Also I will meet all the sims celebrities that i could never met in real life.

I'm lilys
crazywonderful

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 12, 2009, 01:54:37 pm »

I'm so glad that I never bought anything from their site. I will continue to get my items from the booty.
Feisty32
« Reply #202 on: April 12, 2009, 10:01:56 pm »

as far as i'm concerned there just pixelated people,objects,walls,and floors weather it's paysite or not i see no need to worry about it and i don't mean to offend or make anybody mad but in my opinion the booty list is not helping the matters any i'm sorry but this is my opinion i have never downloaded from the booty and i never will. Undecided

and i see no need to complain or worry about it.

like i said i don't mean to make anybody mad or offend you all i just don't support piracy. Undecided
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 12, 2009, 10:07:47 pm »

And I'VE already explained that the Booty is NOT piracy. Everything, each and every bloody file, has been bought and paid for and donated by the people that bought it, and now it's just shared freely with everyone. So, drop the matter please or this thread will get locked if it turns into ANOTHER brush fire. People do not like to be accused of being thieves when they aren't stealing a ruddy thing, myself being one of them.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
brat1083
« Reply #204 on: April 12, 2009, 10:26:50 pm »

I get rich with insiminator  use the It career mod hire a bunch of them it people and send Paden, Ali, Caffine joy, and Squinge on 2 week vaction making sure that there were there be lots of cute sims running around in bathing suits  ..Jenna could go to but she just be recovering from the Flu and would have to STFU for health resons.....   
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 10:36:43 pm by brat1083 » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 12, 2009, 10:31:27 pm »

as far as i'm concerned there just pixelated people,objects,walls,and floors weather it's paysite or not i see no need to worry about it and i don't mean to offend or make anybody mad but in my opinion the booty list is not helping the matters any i'm sorry but this is my opinion i have never downloaded from the booty and i never will. Undecided

and i see no need to complain or worry about it.

like i said i don't mean to make anybody mad or offend you all i just don't support piracy. Undecided

You've said this enough times throughout the site, Feisty. We already know this and you have been asked by me to stop turning every Sims 2 thread on this board into a paysite/booty discussion/debate. By now, I'm sure everyone on this board knows your stance on the booty. In fact, I would appreciate if you just stopped bringing it up altogether.

And btw, crazywonderful,  this isn't the thread to bring up pay/free issue, ok? Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 01:56:36 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 13, 2009, 06:24:19 am »

I get rich with insiminator  use the It career mod hire a bunch of them it people and send Paden, Ali, Caffine joy, and Squinge on 2 week vaction making sure that there were there be lots of cute sims running around in bathing suits  ..Jenna could go to but she just be recovering from the Flu and would have to STFU for health resons.....   

I second that, heheh *hides from Jenna now* Well if its for health reasons I'm only thinkin of you Jenna... *imagines an outbreak of lovely red-headed sims with the flu Tee Hee*

Sims by Dasi:

GingerGal08
Vampire on the run!

May bite if provoked.

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 14, 2009, 09:54:21 am »

I'd dye my hair black,buy a coffin,find a Grand Vampire,become friends with them,get bitten,turn into a vampire and spend the rest of eternity in a cottage in the middle of a forest.Occasionally going Downtown for a drink of course. Grin

And also hope there are no vampire slayers in the area. Escape (Like my neice.She's young,but deadly!)

Oh yes,and use the weather controller to make it Winter forever! Tee Hee
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 07:37:22 am by GingerGal08 » Logged

"Hold me,
Like you held onto life,
When all fears came alive and entombed me.
Love me,
Like you love the sun,
Scorching the blood in my vampire heart." - Vampire Heart,H.I.M.
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #208 on: April 14, 2009, 05:01:06 pm »

I'd take a look around and say...

"Coulda' been worse. I could woke up inside The Sims 3."

Grin

roshimitzu

Foxxi On the Runnnnn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: April 19, 2009, 02:38:13 am »

Oh i would turn on the stereo and smustle it out.

PrettyBabySims<br />Hosted By <br />Shock-Shame
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17
  Print  

Jump to: