Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:49:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if you woke up inside The Sims 2?!  (Read 101869 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: April 23, 2009, 02:02:15 pm »

Just musing now from rlife lol.

I'd open up a dentist's shop only there'd be good dentists &  then just one like Steven Martin in little shop of horrors.  Choose your dentist wisely little simmies, muaHAHAHAHAH!!!! Mad2 Tee Hee

Sims by Dasi:

kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 24, 2009, 06:18:31 pm »

Kick Crumplebottom... hard.

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
saowens
« Reply #212 on: April 25, 2009, 11:19:38 am »

If it was today I would probably just sit on the curb with a warp coil spinning over my head.
GingerGal08
Vampire on the run!

May bite if provoked.

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 25, 2009, 11:23:17 am »

Did I mention that I would stock up on cologne,just because I has the Vampire Sunblock hack from MTS2?Because I would.And also give a DEADLY bite(yay for Shaklin's vamp bite hack!) to my crush's girlfriend(yes,I made a sim of my crush and his girlfriend...for kicks).Then,get married and have loads of little vampire kiddies.Just because I can. YAY I'm psychotic,aren't I? rolleyes

Then smack Crumplebutt with her own purse. Tee Hee

End of.

"Hold me,
Like you held onto life,
When all fears came alive and entombed me.
Love me,
Like you love the sun,
Scorching the blood in my vampire heart." - Vampire Heart,H.I.M.
jubeth

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 29, 2009, 11:17:02 am »

have a big celebration as seeing as the maxis 'fat' female body is not fat, just curvy, then I must have lost tons of weight tongue

unless I was made from custom content Cry  Cheesy
CarolJude

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 27, 2009, 08:46:50 pm »

have a big celebration as seeing as the maxis 'fat' female body is not fat, just curvy, then I must have lost tons of weight tongue

unless I was made from custom content Cry  Cheesy

Word!

First thing I'd do is use the restroom and then greet the people who have come by to say hello. I'd spend much of the day chatting and sharing interests, serving a few meals, then get really tired and uncomfortable, look up into the sky and whine.

Now, if it was REALLY me, I'd buy a computer, ignore the new neighbors and order Chinese, wondering why none of my furniture matched and my walls and floors were bare.
JacobM

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 01, 2009, 02:09:49 pm »

i'd scream at the person playing me and try my best to annoy the hell out of them, lol.
just for fun, of course. like what my sims do to me.
then, i think i'd woohoo with everybody in the neighborhood, have maybe one kid, and die.
i'd leave myself in the pool until my energy was drained, or something.
or i'd let the player kill me. either way.
fantasia bliss

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 19, 2009, 04:58:00 pm »

eat! because I could just exercise for a little bit and turn skinny again:) I'd probably use one of those greening hacks.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 20, 2009, 12:47:41 am »

eat! because I could just exercise for a little bit and turn skinny again:) I'd probably use one of those greening hacks.

Titter You're so right!  I wish I could figure out how to see results that fast in real life.

I'd definitely stay away from townie men (the fugly ones must be emitting pheromones cause my sim women keep going after them), grab one of my CC sims and have a wild romance Wink.

Sims by Dasi:

Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 01, 2009, 06:24:55 pm »

I'd hack my motives and learn how to do everything. Like play the piano. Stuff I sadly never have time for in RL. Stupid needs!  Grin

I need more freetime.
Rosebud1773

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 09, 2009, 03:24:35 pm »

Wow, what would I do..? I can think of about a billion and one things..(some of which would be in the adult section..lol).
I'd motherlode it to death for sure. Hang out downtown and get to know a vampire. Then I'd hunt down the perfect guy..(one of my own creations, not the fugly townies). A wild romance, a marriage, a couple kids....then, when all seemed perfect, I'd invite my vamp friend over for a couple "bites". Live forever...muahahahaha.  Evil
(with the perfect guy, at least til somebody deleted my neighborhood)

The sims are like ants and I'm the mean little kid with the magnifying glass...muahahaha!
Lightning

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 15, 2009, 07:27:42 pm »

I'd probably date one of my emo sims.....or my Dahvie Vanity sim and then have kids......yeah.....thats it lol

I love Dahvie Vanity ^.^
Zombie Cakes
"No"

Hmm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: November 15, 2009, 11:59:37 pm »

Well.. My Sims would probably gang up and torture me like I do to them. So, I wouldn't live long in there Tongue

Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 16, 2009, 09:29:05 pm »

I'd Age myself to adult, turn the aging off. and live out the rest of my eternal life completely controlling everything with a combo of Insimenator, Sim Blender, and Boolprop TestingCheatsEnabled true. And I'd become a neutral wizard

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
Ginelly14

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: December 10, 2009, 08:37:44 am »

i'd pray that the person playing me was nice =]

"Im selfish as selfish comes, but your giving me a run for my money....honey"-Cute is what we aim for.:love9:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17
  Print  

Jump to: