Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:28:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if you woke up inside The Sims 2?!  (Read 101783 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: December 10, 2009, 01:14:16 pm »

Ginelly, I think we'd all be praying to whatever deity we believe in about that, trust me!! When I think about what I do to my sims, I know that I'd be praying for dang sure! Cheesy

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 10, 2009, 03:55:07 pm »

I normally nice to the sims I create unless I created them for the soul purpose of making their lives a living hell. It's the NPCs and townies that I abuse lol

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 11, 2009, 05:08:49 am »

I create my Sims in all good intentions. But you know what they say, The road to hell is laid with good intentions, bla bla. So, when my Sims make my gaming hours a hell I make sure to pay the favour back.

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
-- William Shakespeare, "Hamlet" (Act 2, scene 2)
"Yes, Sharing is caring, especially caring for the person you're sharing."  -- AxelVal
I said I Love Yuu not you --Nalia
My LiveJournal
GraceWasntHere

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 27, 2009, 10:46:48 am »

I'd go to college and get a major in Drama, get a career in showbusiness. I'd marry one of own creations in Sims. Eh, not too much going on.
sunbeach_rocks

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 28, 2009, 11:19:26 am »

I have more custom content then i possibly know what to do w/ plus i have downloaded all the celebrities i love we all live in big beautiful homes. I have all the normal food known to mankind downloaded & all the best resturants & night clubs, malls & so forth. it would pretty much be like living in my own fairy tale just a lot of reality i couldnt live w/o. I would of course woohoo w/ edward & jacob(twilight) micheal, craven(underworld). lead singer of avenged sevenfold, lead guitarist of killswitch. Then i would find my husband now that i made on the game after high school & college, u know have my fun crazy experiments & hangovers. then we would get married have beautiful kids, be rich as h***. drive nice cars & have the biggest house in all of paris!!!

Admin note: Edited cursing. Also, please use capital letters and proper punctuation to avoid run-on sentences and confusion.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 12:57:25 pm by Paden » Logged
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 28, 2009, 02:38:32 pm »

I'd have a huge garden with lovely fruit trees all around and save the largest tomatoes to lob at Crumplebottom Cheesy.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 11:37:55 pm by DaSpecial1 » Logged

Sims by Dasi:

DrerAhv

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 30, 2009, 11:44:48 am »

I think my life would go rather like CollegeHumor's Sims 2 Horror Flick. And I would be the one jumping on the couch.
Onyxia

Yea.. I', one of "those" people..

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 02, 2010, 07:59:08 pm »

I am probably in the majority here, but I would get me a new job.. No interview process or educational needs! I can just open up my news paper or go online and become a doctor!

Please.. Stop poking my whelping...
HikaruTHEone

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 25, 2010, 08:11:30 pm »

First, I'd be in denial of being in the game. Once the motive monitor came on above my head, I'd probably try to burst it, assumin gin my logic that it would reverse the process that got me stuck inside in the first place. And if that failed, find a way to type in "motherlode' in the cheat box a few times. After that, the sky is the limit. Or really, the neighborhood is... Undecided
FashionistState
Random straight from Random Town.

Has a bowler hat; all arguments are invalid.

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 29, 2010, 07:00:51 pm »

If I knew I was in the game, I'd take advantage of it: 'There is no spoon', and all.
I don't know what I would do if I didn't. Live out a regular Sim life?

Charlie Brooker is right about everything!
He will be sensitive and balanced and fair
Unless you offend his moral sensibilities
Or if you advertise products for hair
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 01, 2010, 04:39:09 pm »

I'd use every cheat and Custom Content in my arsenal. Build me a huge house, hook up with Bella Goth, and turn the aging cheat off(occasionally turning it on so my kids could grow up)

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
mhahse57
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 01, 2010, 06:00:00 pm »

If I woke up inside Sims 2, I hope I would be in Strangetown.  I'd wait for Tank Grunt to get out of college, and seduce him. If not Tank, I'd make sure my own Sim Hunk, Joey Jones, was there and available.  I'd also be sure to build a house that had all the necessary stuff for survival,  i.e. fire alarm, burglar alarm, pool stair, no plants in contact with the house, a maid, a gardener, AND most importantly, bathrooms and spaces large enough for me to navigate without getting trapped and starving to death.  I'd choose an art, or journalism career.

Any world created is a world alive. Nurture that world; cultivate it with imagination. Make it better than the world you live in. Then share it, and change your own world forever.
Mrs_MQuve
Dark Side Princess

The Devil's Daughter

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 07, 2010, 07:45:30 pm »

Can I wake up in my Suikoden custom 'hood?  Then the only problem is deciding which female character to be... but I'm almost sure I'd be Flare (she's in my avatar).  Besides all the woohoo fun, of course, I'd be partying with all my friends at the 80's-themed nightclub that I finally finished building (but I'd make sure I got Uni first so I could make a proper 80's arcade! I only have NL, so that seriously limited my options.)  Flare is lots more social than I am IRL, though, so that'd be challenging, but the other characters are fun to hang out with.  Oh, yes, and no aging, and no getting fat as long as you can be arsed to work out once in a while.   cool

(edited because spelling must be perfect!! Nono2)
Deastrumquodvicis
Prydonian Renegade

View Profile WWW
« Reply #238 on: February 24, 2010, 01:19:01 pm »

If I swapped places with my Selfsim I'd probably murder my Soirity sisters XD  Then of course oggle at my recolored grilled cheese poster (it's the poster thingy from the Doctor Who audio Blood of the Daleks--Paul McGann 8th Doctor droooooolness), attend Physics (to my annoyance, there was no Chemistry class for my knowledge Sim self...) and whine that I couldn't go anywhere (like usual!), and fend off the "omg you don't have a boyfriend?  you are seriously deprived!  lemme hook u up" idiocy that for some reason people seem to think is required (amusingly enough, however, my Selfsim has two chemistry bolts for Vidicund Curious at college!)

If not my Selfsim, I'd be hopefully ending up in Strangetown (where else would I belong?) and make buds with the aliens.  Just as long as they don't impregnate me, I'll be good.  I'd also finally get some snazzy Victorian clothes to wear.  I can never find any in real life...and of course buy myself the hovering car that Fresh-Prince of MTS made (or not if I'm poorness.)  And, of course...a swimming pool!

"It's times like this that you have to climb into the belly of the beast and swim around in the gastric acids."
--The Eighth Doctor, <i>Faith Stealer</i>
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 24, 2010, 04:08:38 pm »

Don't worry about the aliens. They don't really do anything with women Giggle

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17
  Print  

Jump to: