Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:13:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if you woke up inside The Sims 2?!  (Read 101787 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
X-MenRogue

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: March 15, 2010, 01:22:52 pm »

Turn myself into the Rogue character I made, fall in love with, woohoo and marry the Gambit character I made... Have his kids... Run around the Xavier Institute I spent four months building... Oh! And play with the more X-Rated downloads I have Grin
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: March 15, 2010, 02:53:56 pm »

Become a vampire and a witch, and reek havoc among my fellow Sims with my AWESOMEFUL magic skizzles.
...Not to mention WooHooing like there's no tomorrow of course- now, just to trap Rod Humble... Evil

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
nikkidanielle
Head Banana Sundae

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 15, 2010, 03:09:02 pm »

I would become a witch and marry a werewolf sim and have about 4 kids. Grin Then I would have a few shops-a bakery, a bath/beauty/herbal store, massage parlor, and a cafe. I would use the money tree everyday, drink the elixir from the fountain and my cowplant, and throw parties often YAY

No man goes before his time - unless the boss leaves early.~Groucho Marx
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #243 on: March 21, 2010, 09:43:47 pm »

Marry Tybalt Capp and have some babies. then make us vampires and live forever.

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 22, 2010, 11:55:31 am »

Oh gosh.. what to do what to do?

Definitely would turn myself into a vampire and get myself one of FreshPrince's phat rides (Mustang or Monte Carlo SS) and hit up a club or two for the night. Maybe head down to Twikki Island with my romance interest and just have a blast visiting the lots there.

I can go to college for MUCH LESS than what I paid for in 2000 for a piece of toilet paper that's useless now.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Sita

View Profile WWW
« Reply #245 on: March 29, 2010, 06:23:34 am »

Yes, I would make myself young again, go to college (which I never completed in RL got sick instead Sad  ) Do all the things I haven't done in RL like - have a REALLY good career, do lots of sports, swimming, make LOADS of money, establish a major dynasty, write (and sell!) lots of masterpiece books, live forever... Be abducted by aliens just to see what it's like on their planet.

and http://simechoes.org for Sims 1 and 2
LVishere

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 10, 2010, 04:01:59 pm »

Um, I do not know because wouldn't someone else be navigating me?
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 17, 2010, 11:28:32 pm »

True, but that never stops my sims from doing whatever the heck they want Wink.

I'd finally get to see what my sims place of work looks like. Yep in my imagination there are no rabbit holes--just places that only sims get to see Cheesy.

Sims by Dasi:

Astraea Nevermore
Doctor Ruin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #248 on: April 18, 2010, 01:34:11 pm »

Lol, cool topic XD
I guess I would take advantage of the fact that the Creativity skill in TS2 automatically allows you to play ANY music instrument, plus painting and writing XD I would join University and have an Art major, then join some creative career, Music one being my favourite pick. I would have relationships with... well, almost any cool custom sim I have in my game, lol Grin
My house would be so damn full of custom clutter that I would almost always get stuck in some place and wave at my creator to let me out Grin
After having relationships with almost any freakin' sim in the neighborhood, I probably marry one and have a couple of kids with him.  I would also try my best to get the Elixir Of Life to stay forever young. No money cheats, for me... I'd like to see how far I can get in my game without them.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: April 30, 2010, 09:47:56 pm »

I'd wish I had more custom content and then cry because I built my husband a Mansion for himself and his seven groupies that he aptly named Sunday-Saturday.  I only really like three of them the rest I'd be forced to kill by (if I tell you I'd have to kill you too-no witnesses now) but then I'd be haunted by them because he loves keeping the tombstones due to all the odd and mysterious deathes of his Townie girlfriends, he only keeps the maid alive so Saturday has someone to beat up on a daily basis, she's a voilent one. (I dig her the most)

Anyways, Cheers   Coffee2

stryeyeddrmr

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 08, 2010, 01:15:08 am »

Well, considering all the custom clothing I have found (and the hotties) I would find decide which man I wanted, marry him, have a fruitfully perfect life and perhaps become a vampire..hmm.

Oh, to be able to not have to do laundry, clean cat litter, and just make money appear out of thin air *sighs*

Sims 2 expansions: $20 New ram for cc: $ 60 Escaping to another reality to the point of addiction: Priceless
Autiebug

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 31, 2011, 11:13:03 am »

I would definetely use the motherlode cheat, go downtown all the time, marry my David Tennant sim, work out for a couple hours one day and NEVER have to do it again (aren't the simmies so lucky??) oh and do stuff that Ms. Crumplebottom would have to whack me for...
LightsAndMagic
Duke of H1P

Full of Jelly Goodness

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 31, 2011, 12:07:03 pm »

Well obviously whatever was in my task queue and if autonomy was off, just kinda stand there staring at the camera or whoever walks by. If it was on, I'd go do meaningless tasks like using the toilet repeatedly.
Then of course I'd do some oggling at Kent or actually say goodbye to the random people my dad brings home from work and never leave.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 01, 2011, 04:18:32 am »

Find Don Lothario, flirt, and raise all kinds of ruckus. I can't help it he looks good (CC makeover), he has a wicked smile and I'm bored.

Sims by Dasi:

vibbyor

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 15, 2011, 04:42:54 pm »

get bitten by a vampire and turn the whole city into a vampire city...muhahaha... Evil
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]
  Print  

Jump to: