Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:14:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if you woke up inside The Sims 2?!  (Read 101813 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Bejac

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2007, 05:16:15 am »

I'd buy one of them $6,000 cars (LOL), get nude, drive downtown, and spend the rest of my life drinking and woohooing.... and, of course, periodically refreshing my "motives".  Heh heh heh.
SkeleBear

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2007, 09:00:59 pm »

After I jumped into a Huge BodyBuilder skintone so I would at least look decent, I would then go hunting for an Insimenator to bring my aging to a halt. and pad my money.

I would then stand in the middle of a lot and keep waving and screaming until Corinne and Monica made me some decent clothes.

Dotty Dot
Former Resident Nut-Job

GONE

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2007, 08:52:18 am »

Firstly I would learn everything, then I would go to University to study philosophy, then I would get a job in the adventurer carrier and finally I would become a vampire and live forever.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 08:54:35 am by Dotty Dot » Logged

If a tree falls in the wood and nobody is around to hear it...<br />Do the other trees laugh at it? :jester:
Elyssa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2007, 12:34:29 pm »

I would have as many cats as my household could get, and train all of them to be in show biz.  

Once my furry army of moneymakers were topping tinseltown's moneymaking list, I would buy lots and lots of custom content from the magic dresser and mirror and look fabulous.  Of course my husband is in the game with me because I always have him in the house with my self-sim, as well as our real-life cats.

So we basically work for two weeks and get to the top of our career, and get paid lots of money to go in once a week at a really fun job.

We have a ton of kids and populate the whole neighborhood with our superior genes while playing with the bubble-blower all day and jousting with pool sticks in our hot tub.  

Good times... Wink
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2007, 01:30:19 pm »

he first thing that I would do would be to hack into the game using one of the sim computers and establish contact with my controller and then I would max everything out... Next I would create a couple of sim honeys and then control the game from the inside... And hopefully my controller would just sit back and leave the driving to me... unless I got myself into some situation I couldn't get myself out of...
purpledaddy

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2007, 07:12:34 pm »

Take Mrs. Crumplebottom's purse and wallop her with it! :iconbigg:

Thanks CC'ers & Webmaster for your work.
parimacla

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2007, 10:50:06 pm »

I'd use all of the custom objects I've downloaded, yell at all of the townies that annoy my sims, and go over to my sims' houses.
Shaddeh

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2007, 10:54:12 pm »

Woohoo with all my sexy male sims. And some of my females. Cheesy

...I almost feel dirty for typing that.
Tomkat

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2007, 06:29:12 am »

Sleep late, go fishing in my PJs and have a grilled cheese sandwich...
then invite a friend or two over and watch the weather channel...maybe even fly a kite... then grill some hamburgers for dinner, take a shower and go to bed to have enough energy to do it all over again the next day..Smiley

At least getting married will be easy enough if I get bored being single..
Skye
Creator

Sims Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: June 15, 2007, 08:36:20 am »

First objects to buy would be the moneypile, then hit it a few times, then the multi-painting, then a couple of cowplants (line them up at the street), then eat, drink, dance, make music, flirt, woo hoo, shop to my hearts' content, get the mustang, then cruise Pleasantview and the Cript O' Night Club for possibilities!  (Evil laugh)

Hugs,
Skye

I don't have net  so can't do  requests right now. so sorry
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 15, 2007, 07:39:05 pm »

Kick Vidcund Curious's ass.

Feed Dina Caliente to the cowplant and then resurrect her as a zombie, so I can keep her as a slave.

Woohoo with Ripp Grunt, Blair Mace, and some of my own creations every day...and buy as much uber-sexy cyber/goth outfits as I can with Marylou and Numenor's hacked coat hook.

:blob6:
Lady Moiraine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: June 16, 2007, 08:36:15 am »

I'd rally my Sims together and crash the game so we could miraculously get out the way I got in and all my Sims would be AsSIMilated into real life.

tallsimsfan77

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 17, 2007, 05:52:20 pm »

I'd go insane and start saying random simlish phrases such as "MYSHUNO!" and stuff like that. lol

Sigs are for smokers.
dachshundsr4me

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 17, 2007, 07:44:48 pm »

Quote from: beosboxboy;128462
Pray for a quick and easy death

I second that one. I think I would want to shoot myself. If I woke up in the Sims 2 game then I know someone was playing my character and lord know what they would do with me. :lol:

Phycosymo

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2007, 08:45:02 pm »

I would turn into a wherewolve and turn you all into wherewolves, and if i really hate you, I'd eat you! :smt106

Yes, You! Stand Still Laddie!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: