Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 11:02:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More energy from more expensive espresso or coffee maker  (Read 1782 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xobeautifulsinn

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2009, 07:56:22 am »

I've seen mods to increase the energy gained from coffee and espresso, but these all alter maxis objects, as far as I'm aware of. I'm looking for a new coffee machine that increases energy more, but costs more too so that it makes everything fair for my sims. If they haven't earned enough money, then maybe they don't deserve fancy coffee. I'm terrible to my sims Tongue

I've searched the forum, modthesims2, and tried multiple phrases on google. I feel like this must exist, but I haven't had any luck finding a realistic new coffee/espresso maker to boost my sims' energy a bit extra for a price. If this kind of thing already exists, please point me in the right direction, if not (and you're up to it) then these are the criteria I'd be looking for in a custom object:
Bladder: -1
Energy: 5 or 6
Fun: 4
Environment: 1 or 2
Price: between $900 and $1000 so it's a luxury item

A custom mesh isn't needed, I'm more concerned with motives and cost. Maybe a different texture/color if anyone is up to it? Once again, it's not needed, it would just be a nice added bonus. Thank you so much Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: