Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:37:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Weird problem  (Read 1680 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
JennellH

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2009, 09:43:31 am »

I had a weird problem yesterday with Sims 3. I couldn't play at my usual  resolution {the highest} but only at the next one down. Today it is back to normal. I have Sim detail set to high and lowering this yesterday made no difference. Any ideas why this would happen and then be OK again? I would love to know in case it happens again.

Also, since I installed the 1.4 patch my Sims sometimes get stuck when serving food. They still move about but have their hand in the "holding a plate position". One of mine was cleaning a Counter like this. It was irritating but funny. To get them out of it I have to make them open the Fridge. This fixes it. Any ideas why this should happen? It never happened before I installed the patch and I have added no mods or hacks since then.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 11:38:21 am »

I have the 1.4.x patch and haven't encountered problems you described with your Sims. Not knocking on wood yet but I'm wondering if you have a mod that affects Sims that might not be updated for 1.4.x?

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: