Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 10:50:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Barbara Meier - German Model  (Read 2289 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Technoir
Scaley Manfish

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2009, 10:35:58 am »

First off, let me apologize that my first post on this forum is a request! I hate doing that, but I've attempted (and failed) to make this Sim myself several times, and you guys seem like the best place to ask.

The Sim I would love for someone to make is a German model by the name of Barbara Meier. She won Germany's Next Top Model a few years back, and has since become rather prolific. Which I love, because I think she's gorgeous -- though I admittedly adore redheads.

Here's some pictures! I hope they're adequate, since I had a hard time finding quality pictures where she wasn't smiling. If you need more pictures, there's a whole lot to be found on her official site and on this one!

Thank you ahead of time! I'd pretty much give my left arm and/or first born child for someone to make a Sim of her, haha.

"I am convinced that the only people worthy of consideration in this world
are the unusual ones. For the common folk are like the leaves of a tree,
and live and die unnoticed."
~ The Scarecrow
(The Land of Oz, by L Frank Baum.)
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 06:38:48 am »

I'll give it a try, I keep custom content at a minimum on my sims, so you probably won't have to download much.
Oh, and BTW, I agree that she's beautiful!  tongue

I need more freetime.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: