Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:03:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sims 3 first EP: sims 3 world adventures  (Read 15384 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
PixieStyx26

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2009, 04:47:41 pm »

Just got done reading about EA's very first Expansion Pack for The Sims 3 it's called Word Adventures. Read more about it below:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/169486/roam_if_you_want_to_in_the_sims_3_world_adventures.html

:love1::spanish:<br /><br />Caution Tattooed Freak on a Leash may Bite<br /><br />When there\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s no future how can there be sin?-Sex Pistols
roerzman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 02:28:36 am »

November. No wonder support for the multitude of problems with the base game was not there, all resources were diverted to get the sequel of the ground.
gazania
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 03:21:04 am »

Well, that would open up a whole bunch of neighborhoods .... unless EA is planning to make a neighborhood with all three destinations in it! (Though a mini-Epcot-like neighborhood would be interesting.) But I do hope there aren't any rabbit holes in them. That might be a let-down. And I do hope that EA is much more generous with the free content.

The new EP is interesting, I admit.
Night Wolf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 04:06:25 am »

A second Bon Voyage is not on the top of my wishlist. But if there are new neighborhoods, where my sims can live, ok. Yes, I hate this stupid rabbit holes too. I hope, sims can settle down in this new regions and that they are not only for hollidays.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2009, 08:27:52 am »

I don't get the entire rabbithole hate. I am, in fact, pro-rabbithole and think we need MORE RABBITHOLES. That's not to say I wouldn't like to see non-rabbitholes, but sometimes, meaning OFTEN, you just REALLY DON'T CARE. I mean, in TS2, the entire "restaurant sequence" was a non-interactive deathtrap, that may as well have been a rabbithole for all the real influence you had on the process. Sometimes it was nice to see...other times you just wanted to get it over with. Rabbitholes fill that need. We could have rabbithole and non-rabbithole versions of everything.
maniac19642003
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2009, 07:21:44 pm »

Gamespot posted a new article on World Adventures with 2 new screen shots. Interesting part of this preview is that you can choose to go on a normal vacation or go on a treasure hunt instead. A lot of people were worried that this adventure was the only option in the game.
The rest of the article mostly covers the adventure part like meeting mummies and the like. The 3 new skills are: Martial Arts, Photography and Nectar Making.
Find the article here: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/thesims3worldadventures/news.html?sid=6215362&mode=previews
ganymede30324

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 03:43:56 pm »

Martial arts! Yay if there's real sparring! Oh, who am I kidding? I want Deathmatches! Grin

amberfaye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2009, 10:27:53 pm »

Cool. I think it looks pretty fun... wuldnt have been my first pick at expansions, but none the less, looks pretty sweet!

PixieStyx26

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 11:56:50 am »

We could have rabbithole and non-rabbithole versions of everything
Pescado my furious friend you're preaching to the choir.

:love1::spanish:<br /><br />Caution Tattooed Freak on a Leash may Bite<br /><br />When there\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s no future how can there be sin?-Sex Pistols
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2009, 05:05:04 am »

Has anyone seen the video teaser at IGN?

Do we have a new creature?

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2009, 01:51:31 pm »

i can say yes there are mummys (egypt) in the world adventure expansion pack Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2009, 04:12:18 pm »

Don't count on that until you have the EP, Pierre. Or have you forgotten that someone at the company said something about no creatures in this particular version of Sims?

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2009, 05:11:46 pm »

I would hazard a guess and say that the mummy they show in the teaser is an uncontrollable NPC. It's not likely we'll actually be able to play mummies.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
maniac19642003
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2009, 12:33:39 pm »

Sim Times found the cover for the upcoming World Adventures expansion pack. EA confirmed that this will indeed be the cover. It's interesting since it shows a little bit of the other 2 countries.

The cover can be seen at snootysims.
Britney

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2009, 12:33:22 pm »

I’m a little disappointed since it’s kind of based on the BV idea (sims going on a vacation) and I really wanted to see something new and exciting. I hope the next EP will be a brand new idea they didn’t try on TS2.
Just my opinion.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: