Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:56:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: im looking for kobs for my vamps  (Read 2160 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
thunderlord

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2009, 01:44:24 am »

can anyone make a haking job for mine, or 1 that alows them to act and feed at night time, while they feed they can loot..  if  did make any of theses can u add cards o them and lvls up to master hacker or master vampire?
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 07:20:44 am »

Not to be completely nitpicky, but...

No leet/text speak - eg: Lets c whu cn m@ke teh most complic@ted l33t spek ev@rr is not acceptable. A lot of users here have English as a second language and have a hard enough time understanding as it is. To that end, please make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling. We don't expect everyone to have perfect textbook English, but the clearer you are, the better you will be understood, and the more response you'll get to help questions, or any post in general. We are not the grammar police here and understand typos happen and not everyone is a perfect speller, but if you're not using periods, commas, capital letters and a reasonable semblance of accurate spelling out of pure laziness, we will call you on it.

Can you clarify your request a bit more so that it will at least be within this site rule?  I'm not sure if people that come in to read your request will be able to fully understand what it is you want unless you do, especially if English isn't their first language.  I didn't understand what you wanted from the title at first, either.  Sad
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 11:42:40 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

lovelygoth101

~*Athena*~

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 09:24:46 am »

It is a typo i bet. I think thunderlord meant JOBS for vampires.

From what i made out, Thunderlord wants multiple levels and chance cards, and also i believe he wants the vampires to gain $ when they feed.

hope i could help clear that up. O.O

Poke2 = GAH2
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: