Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:08:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: *~I'm Already There*~ Updated for rewrite 1  (Read 32946 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2009, 11:13:05 pm »

lol i dont think i'll be able to get on so i would have to wait to see it anyway lol

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2009, 11:14:29 pm »

ohh, okay, then I guess I will wait, but look around, soon you omight see another story by me in progress... **cough cough** Daemian's story **cough cough**

Find me on moonlight <3
Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2009, 11:15:47 pm »

Oh i cant wait :"D

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2009, 11:45:17 am »

Okay, well, next Saturday and Sunday, maybe even Friday I will have the new chapter, and several chapters of another story (Love You Forever) and a little bit of Daemian's story, and, the prologue to the story about the surrogates and all that. <33  Cheesy

Find me on moonlight <3
hannahh

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2009, 07:53:53 pm »

Aww I love it!! Chase is adorable!
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2009, 08:01:26 pm »

Thanks a lot! I am going to try my best at re-creation....

Sorry about my lack-ish updating, but my game crashed right when I re-installed that weekend, so...

Find me on moonlight <3
hannahh

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2009, 08:05:01 pm »

Having to recreate in the worst.

Wow, I'm sorry! I re-installed once and lost EVERYTHING. Lucky I'm all backed-up now.(:
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2009, 08:30:31 pm »

I have had to re-create at least 6 times since I starting getting CC, but that;s okk, because 3 times I was all backed up!

Find me on moonlight <3
hannahh

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2009, 08:39:01 pm »

Well I hope all goes well! Cheesy
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2009, 09:28:05 pm »

With all hope remaining I'll get my hands on my game this weekend, and there will be at least one update but of course, with my dad you never quite know what to expect... *prays*

Find me on moonlight <3
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2009, 04:34:54 pm »

6 times!?!
I'd be pissed after 1. So far, I've been lucky. I'm backed up though, just in case. I don't want to push my luck.  tongue
Let's see what happens!  Smiley

I need more freetime.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2009, 05:42:28 pm »

Yeahh, believe me I was... but your not truly backed up unless you back up everytime you exit the game. EVERY TIME. I get my game back tonight I believe, I'm supposed to see Josh...  Cheesy

Find me on moonlight <3
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2009, 06:07:39 pm »

Are you going to do it Mafia style?
"Hey you. Yeah you, Got my game? I said...GOT MY GAME?!"
haha, just kidding, don't do that to the poor kid.  Cheesy

I need more freetime.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2009, 06:49:55 pm »

I don't think so... he's only 8...  Undecided

Find me on moonlight <3
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2009, 06:43:53 pm »

I'M ALREADY THERE
CHAPTER Two: SUNSHINE
.                                 .

After a while it seemed like I was doing okay, I hadn't blacked out in a while, so, they had let me go home. It felt good to be home, and with Belle starting school this year I wanted to be there with her.

Mom took us back home and we sat down at the table.
"Here, watch this"
She set the laptop down on the table, and opened up the screen. There, right before our eyes was our dad.
Dad, Daddy and Dada were the only things you could hear jut then, but, I wasn't listening.

"Hi guys, hi, yeah I missed you too." he told us "Chase? Are you doing okay?"
"Yeah dad I'm fine." I reminded him, I was tired of saying that, he knew I wouldn't be okay until he got back home.

"Good, that's good. I'm glad your okay bud."
"Daddy Daddy guess what?" Belle exclaimed "I'm going to Kinnegarten!"
"I know Belle! Wont that be fun?"
"Yah. It will." she said, yawning.
"Nap time" mom said, scooping up Belle.

She took Belle into her room and brought out sleeping Izzy, just to show dad. Dad smiled almost instantly, and Izzy was smiling in her sleep.
"Night Izzy" he whispered.
"okay come on Rosie, it's time for bed"
they left the room.

"Daddy when are you coming home?"
"Remember Chase, I'm already there take a look around I'm the sunshine in your hair, I'm the shadow on the ground, I'm already there, Chase, I am."
"I forgot, you are here, and I'm your Sunshine and your shadow too!" I told him.

That night I actually got some sleep, and the next morning I sat in bed, awake for a long time, in the sun, just looking at my shadow. Whenever I waved, he waved back.

I went down stairs and mom was just getting Izzy out of Bed. Rosie was watching TV, and Belle was still asleep in the bedroom.

I sat down with Rosie and tried to steal the remote from her, and then changed the channel from some Barbie show or something, to Caillou, even though it was a little kids show it had always been my favorite.

Izzy toddled into the room and came to sit on my lap, this was her favorite show, too.
"Izzy sit Izzy sit" she told me.
"Come here Izzy" I said, and pulled onto my lap.
School was starting in just one month, and I had spent the whole summer inside for 'Observations' again in the hospital.

So that day we went swimming, we jumped on the trampoline, we shot hoops, we played soccer, we climbed trees , and we drew with chalk. We also taught Izzy how to use a little tricycle.

When we went swimming I learned how to do a front flip into the pool, and my mom said it took dad three more years than that to do one, and I was only 9.

We were on the trampoline jumping, me Rosie and Belle, while mom watched and played with Izzy in her little splash pool.

Then Rosie, Belle and I ran into the front yard and played basketball, and three square using the four square thing we had built, and then mom came out while Izzy was taking a nap and played four square with us.

She even let me teach Rosie how to climb a tree, which was really funny because she wasn't tall enough and had to stand on an apple crate.

we drew with chalk and made a hopscotch to play on, and played with that until Izzy got bored and toddled away from us, we followed her and she wanted to go in her little splash pool, she was allowed to use the normal pool, but she seemed to like the little one better just because it was warmer.

"Izzy swim" she told us. So mom let her swim in her pool.
While Izzy was 'swimming' Belle went back on the trampoline and Rosie and I went to play soccer.

I got to be the goalie, and I missed almost every shot. The first one I blocked nailed me right in the head so hard I had to sit down for a couple minutes, I felt dizzy, but within minutes I felt better. I got back up and we were playing again, and Rosie felt bad so she kept on kicking it too soft, it wouldn't even make it come near the goal.
I told her to kick harder, so she did, and we were doing okay until she nailed me clean in the gut. I collapsed immediately, gasping for air and finally I just threw up.
I could see blood in the puke, and Rosie ran to get mom, and I just lay there, waiting.

Everything around me started to spin, and again, I fell from how I was propped up on my arms down flat onto the ground.

I woke just moments later, but my mom was already hanging up the phone, and I knew the ambulance was coming.
I didn't want to go with them, not this time, so I tried standing up. I got up on my feet and my stomach gave a lurch, jerking my whole body backward and onto the ground, my feet slipping out from under me.
The worst part about the whole thing, was that Rosie stood there watching.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 08:30:57 pm by OBretttterBO » Logged

Find me on moonlight <3
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: