Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:04:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: *~I'm Already There*~ Updated for rewrite 1  (Read 32945 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2010, 08:32:52 pm »

I don't know that I'm ever going to have the pictures done for this... If I get any done it will be the last few only. Sorry guys, but to save time I want to move on.  Wink

Find me on moonlight <3
IntotheRabbitHole

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2010, 09:53:31 pm »

Too bad,I was looking forward to following this one.  Sad
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2010, 10:19:58 pm »

I'm going to continue it, just might be skipping pictures for chapter two, that way I can make up  for lost time!  Wink

Edit: If anyone sees this post, slap me if there's no new chapter or some change in the current ones tonight or tomorrow~
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 02:29:13 pm by OBretttterBO » Logged

Find me on moonlight <3
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2010, 12:07:26 pm »

Just checking.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2010, 02:14:57 pm »

Thanks  Cheesy

Find me on moonlight <3
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2013, 06:19:38 pm »

Well, I've rewritten a bit- this is the new start. Wink

Chapter One: Reality

I sped up the stairs with all my might, as fast as I could. Faster. I felt my feet slipping beneath me, and everything started spinning. It went black, and I couldn’t see a thing. All I knew was that it hurt. What hurt? Everything, everywhere.

I opened my eyes. Where was I?

“Hi Chase, I’m a nurse, my name is Blair, I’ve been taking care of you with the help of some nice doctors since you fell last night. You’re very sick, and you got hurt very badly, but I’m going to help you get better.” A woman told me. I couldn’t tell who she was, I’d never seen her before. “I know you can’t talk, and its hard to move your body, but if you can hear me blink twice.” I did as I was told.

“You are in isolation, Chase.” She added. “Do you know what that means?”
      I stared into her eyes. I wish I could see more than that. I knew she had dark hair, but that was all I knew.

“It means that everyone who comes to see you has to wear special masks and clothes so that they don’t get sick. Your mommy isn’t allowed to see you right now because the baby could get very sick, but your dad is on his way here to see you.”
      This was comforting, and as much as I wanted to here more, I was exhausted, and I let myself fall back asleep. It would have to wait for morning.

I woke up again, this time feeling less exhausted.

The same nurse with dark hair was standing in the far corner, jotting something down. I waited for her to turn and see me. “Oh,” She gasped. I smiled at this.

“Did you have a good rest?”
      “Yes,” I squeaked out.
      “Do you want to hear more about why you are here?”
      “Yes,” I said faintly, though loud enough she could hear.
      “Well, you are in isolation because you are very sick- you have a sickness called Meningitis, and that’s why you have a rash.” She explained. “Your sister Rosie has it as well, and so does Belle.”
       I nodded, speaking took a lot with a mask on my face.

“Do you remember falling down the stairs, Chase?”
      Did I? I remembered slipping, and blackness. Faintly, I knew I must have fallen. I felt a pain surge through my body- a definite answer. “Yes.”
      “When you fell you broke your arm and your leg, as well as some ribs, and you hurt your neck. Your neck should be better pretty soon.” She began. “And because of meningitis, you have been having seizures. We put you in a medically induced coma so you can get better without hurting your brain, and now you’ve woken up.” She smiled.

I nodded at this, it was good to hear. “What about my sisters?” I asked.
      “Rosie is in a coma from the meningitis, but she is doing as good as she can be. Belle is awake, she isn’t very sick at all, but she is very contagious so she needs to be in the hospital- we want to make sure she doesn’t get any sicker.”
      “Can I go see her?” I asked, hope glimmering in my eyes.
      “I’m afraid not, buddy. You’re all in isolation because anyone who goes near you without masks and gowns can get very sick, and if we let you go around the hospital that wouldn’t be very good. Don’t worry, you’ll be feeling better much soon. Look, your rash is starting to fade.”

The next few days passed slowly, time weaving itself in and out as I sat, confined to a bed. I spent most of my time talking to nurse Blair, and occasionally waving to my mother through the window.

“Rosie is getting worse, but I have no doubt she will pull through it, buddy.” Nurse Blair told me. She updated me all the time on my sisters, I was glad to know about them.

Belle was just as awake as ever, still pressing through the sickness as she had from the start.

It went on the same every day, until one day, a man walked in. I ignored him, assuming he was a nurse or nursing assistant, maybe even a doctor.

“Hey Chase,” The man said, sitting down. I knew instantly whose voice it was.

“Dad!” I beamed.

“Hey, how are you?” He asked.
      “I’m okay,” I mumble.
      “Heard you wiped out a little, huh?”
      “Yeah.”
      “You’re a little busted up, though, huh?”
      “Yeah. My arm is broken, and my leg. I had a neck brace, too, but they took it off.” I explained. “Oh, and my ribs are broken.” I smile.
      “Did it hurt?”
      “I don’t remember it.” I mumble.
      “Well, I hope you feel better, I have to go see Belle and Rosie. I’ll be back later, okay?”
      “Okay.”
      He hugs me good-bye, its been months since I have seen him.
      “I love you buddy.”

It was weird not seeing him-he’d been in Afghanistan for the previous five months. As long as I could remember, that’s the longest he’d been gone. I missed him.

I just hoped Rosie and Belle were doing better than before.

Find me on moonlight <3
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2014, 04:50:34 pm »

Just read this & I really like it. Nice work Katie, will there be more soon?

Sims by Dasi:

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2014, 01:15:33 am »

Thank you! There will be soon, I just need to fix my games- lots of problems with this laptop- but that should be fairly soon! Smiley

Find me on moonlight <3
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: