Insimenator.org
January 27, 2023, 04:20:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
 
  Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Would you like all of these mods in one .package file?
Yes - 17 (65.4%)
No - 7 (26.9%)
Don't care - 2 (7.7%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Telescope Alien Abduction Interaction Enabled New Version Available(5/15/06)  (Read 75502 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
americanbeauty
Download Addict
Member

Posts: 66


View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2006, 02:49:25 am »

Sorry for any confusion, I found the one I needed. I just downloaded the second collection withrandom pregnancy file. Thanks again :lol:
Logged

~*~Americanbeauty~*~
Ozzucay
Member

Posts: 1105


View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2006, 03:11:33 am »

Not a problem at all Smiley
Logged

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
K1tt3n
Member

Posts: 5


View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2006, 02:46:44 am »

Smiley  Thank so much for this! I have never been Abducted ever an now :grin: it can happen.So again I thank you for this wonderful hax that will allow me this experience..Thanks too You!!!
Logged
Diva
Member

Posts: 273



View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2006, 12:43:36 pm »

I love this Mod...it's fabulous, thanks squinge:grin:
Logged

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
flameflash
Member

Posts: 94



View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2006, 10:30:27 pm »

What else is needed for others to get the memory that they were abducted?  I'm using the memoryabductedfamilyenabled package yet nobody noticed after running and witnessing the return of the sim.
Logged
Blue_Rose
Member

Posts: 48


View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2006, 10:57:15 pm »

Thanks for yet another wonderful mod...
Logged

Rose
Meek_Monkey
Member

Posts: 55



View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2006, 01:33:16 am »

Quote from: flameflash
What else is needed for others to get the memory that they were abducted?  I'm using the memoryabductedfamilyenabled package yet nobody noticed after running and witnessing the return of the sim.


If you get a sim abducted normally without forcing the abduction the rest of them should get an abduction memory that was at least before pets I have not look to see if the rest of the household get a memory
Logged
flameflash
Member

Posts: 94



View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2006, 10:24:49 pm »

Quote from: Meek_Monkey
If you get a sim abducted normally without forcing the abduction the rest of them should get an abduction memory that was at least before pets I have not look to see if the rest of the household get a memory


Right, but wasn't this supposed to give forced abductions the same thing... or not?

I don't have EP4 yet (not Mac released... supposedly will be tomorrow) so I have no idea about if it's compatible there, but I know JM's was compatible with at least NL (if not OFB) I just switched to this one because it has more options and has been updated.
Logged
Meek_Monkey
Member

Posts: 55



View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2006, 02:25:48 am »

Quote from: flameflash
Right, but wasn't this supposed to give forced abductions the same thing... or not?

I don't have EP4 yet (not Mac released... supposedly will be tomorrow) so I have no idea about if it's compatible there, but I know JM's was compatible with at least NL (if not OFB) I just switched to this one because it has more options and has been updated.


Yes it was but for some reason it wont show up and Squinge said he'd look into it but has not finished yet, Look in posts #35, 37, 38.
Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 5704



View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2006, 02:38:48 am »

I did look into it Smiley & for some reason they are invisible memories, maybe they always were I can't remember, lol
Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Meek_Monkey
Member

Posts: 55



View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2006, 02:40:15 am »

Quote from: Squinge
I did look into it Smiley & for some reason they are invisible memories, maybe they always were I can't remember, lol


Sorry I thought u were still looking.
Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 5704



View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2006, 03:05:08 am »

It's ok no need to apologize Cheesy
Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
flameflash
Member

Posts: 94



View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: November 01, 2006, 11:20:28 am »

Quote from: Squinge
I did look into it Smiley & for some reason they are invisible memories, maybe they always were I can't remember, lol

Awesome.  As long as knowledge sims who want others probed get satisfied I'm satisfied.  That's one of the most annoying wants I've seen for me.
Logged
tootle54
Member

Posts: 12


View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 27, 2006, 07:42:02 pm »

Oh wow this is wonderful.....I got my sim abducted.....finally....thank you os very much Squinge this wonderful hack

but maybe I did something wrong.....I got an alien in my game abducted....and before she had the option to try for baby but now she does not have that option.....at first I thought maybe she pregnant by alien but it has been many days and their dogs had puppies and I still don't have the option to try for baby anymore for her and hubby

did I mess something up by having my alien sim abducted

but it was so awesome seeing her get abducted and when she got back she was so fat....and then finally she glowed and got slim again....funny
Logged
mrs ladybug
Member

Posts: 191


View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 07, 2006, 04:38:50 am »

Thank you Smiley
Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  
 
Jump to:  


Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.047 seconds with 32 queries.
SimplePortal 2.1.1