Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:25:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Would you like all of these mods in one .package file?
Yes - 17 (65.4%)
No - 7 (26.9%)
Don't care - 2 (7.7%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Telescope Alien Abduction Interaction Enabled New Version Available(5/15/06)  (Read 82537 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
IcemanTO

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2006, 03:18:45 am »

Quote from: Squinge
I just posted another mod that allows females to get pregnant by aliens.

Just a question.
The alien abduction is a random chance in the game, due to time passed looking stars with telescope, so it's a non autonomous action.
Does your mod stop the non-autonomous thing and give us an autonomous only choice?

Second: for females,we need both files or only one?

Lose a friend is like lose a piece of myself. I'll remember forever Mary "Miss Ozzucay" .
...and... a tought for CodiJo, pleasant girl too young to pass away. R.I.P.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2006, 03:23:20 am »

Quote from: IcemanTO
Does your mod stop the non-autonomous thing and give us an autonomous only choice?
Second: for females,we need both files or only one?
The non autonomous action is still there I just enabled the debug menu & renamed the pie menu string, to get females pregnant you need both files I left them as seperate mods just in case some people didn't want females to get pregnant.Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Madra

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2006, 07:03:43 am »

Thank you so much Squinge, you're awesome Smiley
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2006, 01:24:51 pm »

Quote from: Squinge
The non autonomous action is still there I just enabled the debug menu & renamed the pie menu string, to get females pregnant you need both files I left them as seperate mods just in case some people didn't want females to get pregnant.Smiley

That was a good move since I might want ocasionally that a woman get alien pregnant but not all the time.  Actuallty i am wondering if the female version makes it happening all the time or do we have a choice?
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2006, 03:31:16 pm »

Quote from: MissDoh
That was a good move since I might want ocasionally that a woman get alien pregnant but not all the time. Actuallty i am wondering if the female version makes it happening all the time or do we have a choice?
There isn't a choice but I believe the pregnancy will only happen to family aspiration sims like it does for the males:)

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2006, 03:57:11 pm »

ehhh, I am confused by your answer.

Aspiration a Sim male have does not affect the fact if it will get alien pregnant or not as far as I know (unless something changed since OFB). So far all the males I have in game regardless of their aspiration were all coming back pregnant. I had many knowledge male adults had alien babies. Best example are the Curious Brothers family in Strangetown.

No, I was not using hacks, it happened to the Dreamer father too which is not a family Sim, he was the 1st Sim I had abducted and at that time I was not using any hacks. I think this Maixs code is broken and does not work as it is suppose too.

I tested recently with the Langraab IV lots which is a fortune Sims and he came back alien pregnant from the abduction.

I am sure I am not the only one having other aspiration than family male Sim coming back alien pregnant from abduction.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 12:44:59 am by Squinge » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2006, 04:03:52 pm »

ehhh, I am confused by your answer.

Aspiration a Sim male have does not affect the fact if it will get alien pregnant or not as far as I know (unless something changed since OFB). So far all the males I have in game regardless of their aspiration were all coming back pregnant. I had many knowledge male adults had alien babies. Best example are the Curious Brothers family in Strangetown.
Were using some other hacks? because it has always worked that way since TS2(according to the code) to make family aspiration males pregnant by aliens, I have never had a knowelge sim get pregnant by aliens,the curious family was programmed by maxis to get alien pregnant:)

I think this Maixs code is broken and does not work as it is suppose too.
You may be right about that, but it has worked that way for me since TS2:)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 12:44:15 am by Squinge » Logged

Meek_Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2006, 05:35:54 pm »

I too like to have my males aducted and I have had males of every asperation come back pregant everytime. Also with this mod if you force abduction does the entire family have a memeroy of the sim that was abduted being abducted. I have noticed that if I use boolprop to get them aducted there is not memeroy in the rest of the family of the sim that was abducted, that includes JM mod as well.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2006, 05:41:58 pm »

Quote from: Meek_Monkey
I too like to have my males aducted and I have had males of every asperation come back pregant everytime. Also with this mod if you force abduction does the entire family have a memeroy of the sim that was abduted being abducted. I have noticed that if I use boolprop to get them aducted there is not memeroy in the rest of the family of the sim that was abducted, that includes JM mod as well.
That is strange only family aspiration males get pregnant in my game, & I'm not sure about the memories I haven't had much time to make sims get abducted:)

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2006, 05:46:38 pm »

Quote from: Meek_Monkey

Since I have this mod in, I can try it out for you and let you know.  Just give me a few minutes. Smiley

EDIT:  O.k. I used the Tinker family for this test.  All the family members did witness the abduction and the return, only Stephan which was the one that got abducted had a memory of it.  Melody (which is a knowledge Sim) was clapping because she was so happy, it was kind of funny.  Sorry to say, it has the same problem as JM one.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 05:57:47 pm by MissDoh » Logged
Meek_Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2006, 10:13:16 pm »

I have noticed this mainly since nightlife came out and it does not matter if they witness the abduction or not the toddlers genarly get a alien ship with a red around it above there head nothing if I use any thing but the real abduction.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2006, 10:22:25 pm »

EDIT: O.k. I used the Tinker family for this test. All the family members did witness the abduction and the return, only Stephan which was the one that got abducted had a memory of it. Melody (which is a knowledge Sim) was clapping because she was so happy, it was kind of funny. Sorry to say, it has the same problem as JM one.
I will see if I can change something to make it give sims that memory in the next version:)

edit: I just checked the code & it looks like as long as the sim is a witness to the abduction they should get the memory no matter which way they are abducted.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 10:33:37 pm by Squinge » Logged

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2006, 10:39:54 pm »

I just posted another mod to enable family members of the abducted sim to get the memory sim was abducted by aliens for some reason maxis had it disabled for family members, there were two memory functions for abductions which may be the reason some people weren't getting those memories.

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2006, 10:47:23 pm »

Thanks Squinge, I will try it out later tonight and report if this new version is working as intended.  I have guest at my house tonight so it might take a little while before I report. Wink

Just one question though, I guess it is just a add-on not a replacement right so I need both for it to work.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2006, 11:05:22 pm »

Thanks Squinge, I will try it out later tonight and report if this new version is working as intended. I have guest at my house tonight so it might take a little while before I report. Wink

Just one question though, I guess it is just a add-on not a replacement right so I need both for it to work.
Yes it's just an add on because I figured some people may not like those memories then I would have to make another version of this mod,lol:)

edit:  I will add a poll to this thread to see how many people would like to have all of these mods in one .package file & do that if a lot of you vote yes.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 11:10:00 pm by Squinge » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: