Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:13:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Would you like all of these mods in one .package file?
Yes - 17 (65.4%)
No - 7 (26.9%)
Don't care - 2 (7.7%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Telescope Alien Abduction Interaction Enabled New Version Available(5/15/06)  (Read 82536 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2006, 11:54:14 am »

Quote from: MissDoh
If the one you are using right now is working fine, there is no need to download Squinge one which will do the same thing. It is one or the other not both.
Thanks for answering, I missed that question some how, I have to start looking up before I post a reply Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2006, 12:42:28 pm »

You know what Squinge, I am wondering if that persons wants to know if random version for male or female will conflict with the mod he/she is using.

If is it what you wanted to know, I would say to remove the other one and only install Squinge ones to make sure they won't conflict.
Tepa

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2006, 01:15:02 pm »

Yeah, it was the random version I was interested in.

I think I'll just keep the one I have because I want to be able to have the males abducted but I don't want them to get pregnant.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2006, 01:30:26 pm »

Quote from: Tepa
I want to be able to have the males abducted but I don't want them to get pregnant.
I just posted another version that won't allow males to get pregnant & makes it random for females Smiley

edespino

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2006, 09:31:46 pm »

Quote from: Squinge
I just posted another version that won't allow males to get pregnant & makes it random for females Smiley

great i was looking for something like this. Thank you Squinge

Sorry my english. i speak spanish
Tepa

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2006, 12:12:47 am »

Thank you!

(I really hope you enjoy making all these mods as much as we appreciate having them in our games. Smiley)
pajamas_chris

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2006, 02:38:53 am »

thank you so much. I love your mods/hacks.. my sims never get abducted, so this is just what i was looking for. Thank you!
jersey_princess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2006, 11:01:13 am »

This is brilliant! I was using the hacked telescope and I haven't had a single pregnancy and only one abduction since NL. That was annoying, as I like getting alien babies. With the first set do they get pregnant every time they're abducted??
Males always get pregnant if they're abducted. Every single time. According to Maxis. ^^

EDIT: Ah, I didn't read all the posts. What's the likelihood they'll come back with less than 25 whatever it is??
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 11:08:20 am by jersey_princess » Logged

Cazzy
~ SLASHING COUGAR at the AA ~
x Please join us at the Animal Army x
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2006, 11:21:26 am »

Quote from: jersey_princess
EDIT: Ah, I didn't read all the posts. What's the likelihood they'll come back with less than 25 whatever it is??
The random version is about a %25 chance of a sim getting pregnant the other version sims will always get pregnant.

d99320470

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2006, 10:11:08 am »

nice mods , makes the fame a little bit  enjoyable
quasim

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2006, 01:23:39 pm »

There isn't a choice but I believe the pregnancy will only happen to family aspiration sims like it does for the males:)

Have the insimenator around to abort unwanted pregnancies... painless, for free, and without doctor needed Smiley
blckhrt1plyr

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2006, 10:36:44 pm »

hey with this hack do random abductions still happen?

Can a ghost have an aneurism?
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2006, 10:51:05 pm »

Yes, they do. Smiley

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
americanbeauty
Download Addict

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2006, 02:22:11 am »

The non autonomous action is still there I just enabled the debug menu & renamed the pie menu string, to get females pregnant you need both files I left them as seperate mods just in case some people didn't want females to get pregnant.Smiley

So which 2 files do I need for female alien pregnancy? Could I just download the collection and use it? There are alot of different files there and i am still new at hacks and mods in my game. I love them though.
 I think its really awesome that there are people like you and those of this group that help us to achieve our goals if not in real life then in Simlife.

~*~Americanbeauty~*~
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2006, 02:38:30 am »

If you want it to work for females the same was as for males all you need is alienpregnancyfemaleenabled.zip (not random male & female pregnancy)

If you want females to be abducted and the memories and the ability to select get abducted from the telescope pie menu then get GetAbductedEnabledCollection.zip (All the above pregnancy is not random, it always happens unless the sim is already pregnant) and put all the files in the downloads folder. Smiley

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: