Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:57:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Witches Walking  (Read 1875 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Simsforever

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2009, 09:01:01 am »

I would like to request a mod for witches please.  Whenever a witch walks to a lot they get on there broom and fly, is it possible to unlock it so an option comes up that lets them actually walk instead of fly.  I'm all for the flying but sometimes I just want them to walk to a lot instead of fly.  I don't want the whole neighborhood knowing that my sim is a witch by him or her flying to a community lot or home from work.  I definitely can't have people find out that the Charmed Ones are in my neighborhood, for all you Charmed fans you know what happened when the world found out they were witches  Cry.
  Sometimes I want them to fly and sometimes I don't so could an option be created for this.  Oh and when your playing a non witch sim and they go to a community lot if a witch sim comes to the lot as well can you make it so they walk there instead of fly as the default.  If you can't that's cool.  In case you haven't noticed I'm a huge fan of magic and witches  Grin.  I also have another request that is further down in the forum that I would like to bring your attention to.  Of coarse I have no intention of pestering, I just wanted to bring attention to that one as well just in case it was overlooked.  Thank you in advance.
  I forgot to add that I have all the expansions up to Apartment Life and no stuff packs.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 04:57:07 am by Simsforever » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: