Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 04:49:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: !!!Cute Sim Toddlers & Children!!! Post a Request Here!  (Read 5487 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Casper
« on: August 14, 2009, 02:41:14 am »

Hey I did not know where else to post this but here are some examples of my latest work:)

Oh and sorry about small sizes they are unable to be resized:(

Matthew:

Hayden:

His Sister, Tori:

Another Family, Their Daughter Madison:

Her Brother Leo, a bit sleepy:

If you like my work just post a message here or send me an email and I will try to reply within 48hours.Thanks

P.S:I will proberly get back to you quicker if you email me because I will be notified by email, and I don't come on insiminator much anymore.Thanks.

simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 06:52:29 am »

Id love too have some I love toddlers, im obsessed with making nurserys at present hahaha
Casper
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 01:21:35 am »

Oh ok, in tarde for a few (bout 4) could u make me something a family house or that with a nursery if not thats fine.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 06:34:18 am »

hello i would like to know if it would be possible for you to make for my game some cute male sim kids as twins for my sims2 game please and as thank i will make for your game a nice sim family or sim couple for your own game.

Thank you very much in advance Wink

Pierre

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
annforgood

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 05:20:21 pm »

<This is the same thing that I posted on Modthesims2, that is before I found out that they don't allow requests>

I don't really know where to go, or how to even ask this but a little girl that I babysit and teach, her birthday is coming up and I'd really like to make her a Sims 2 movie with a character that looks just like her. But I totally stink at designing them, so I am in desperate need of some help. I can give you links to three pictures, anyone who can help me I am eternally grateful.

http://s429.photobucket.com/albums/...nt=PICT0077.jpg

http://s429.photobucket.com/albums/...nt=PICT0095.jpg

http://s429.photobucket.com/albums/...nt=PICT0072.jpg

http://s429.photobucket.com/albums/qq15/annforgood/?action=view&current=PICT0026.jpg
This picture is one that didn't come out as clearly as the others, but is one close up and with her not smiling.

Her name is Jesse and I absolutely don't care what you have her wear, just as long as you don't have her wear the hat or just as long as I can take it off at some point. She has green eyes that aren't like the standard Sims 2 eyes but are light green with a dark blue-ish green rim around them. Blond hair with bangs that cover her forehead but not her eyes. Her hair doesn't really go past her shoulder blades in the back.

Again, I am absolutely desperate. If there was an imaginary floor I can crawl on to show it, I'd gladly do that. Her birthday is the beginning of September and the sooner I have the character the better.

Will you please help me?

-LeeAnn

PS. I don't care if she is a toddler through most of it, I honestly think it would look more cute that way.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 07:19:46 pm by annforgood » Logged
Casper
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 01:44:42 am »

Pierre: Ok thanks alot, I will have them done A.S.A.P.

annforgood: Hey, I will try my best with everything but she might just look like all my other sims but I will try my best and I will get it to you quick as I can.

Ok, update

They are done for both of you guys, I just have to upload them to you.Thanks
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 02:27:06 am by Squinge » Logged
annforgood

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2009, 07:37:35 pm »

Thanks a bunch! I was just wondering since the other links didn't send you to the right place, did you find the other pictures in the top left corner when you got there? Can't wait to see, I'm sure it look great!  YAY
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 02:23:45 pm by annforgood » Logged
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2009, 08:09:09 pm »

Thank you from me as well

Pierre Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Casper
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2009, 08:54:01 pm »

Ok ladies, I have posted you both the website for it, hope you enjoy them.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2009, 09:06:31 pm »

Thank you very much Wink

Pierre

Casper
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2009, 02:55:51 am »

Your welcome Pierre
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2009, 09:50:00 am »

Im confused I thought you were offering to make toddlers for people? I didnt really get your garbled post? Were you even replying to me? If I try to decphier it I Didnt know there was strings attached like im suppoesd to make something when ive got no means too its like if you dont want to offer something without something in return just say so I dont like that it puts me an akaward postion, it seems its ok for others to ask?  Sad
Casper
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2009, 02:15:32 am »

I said it would be nice, Pierre did because it takes a while to make cute sims, and I don't have all the time in the world!I am in year 6 and added with that tonnes of homework.Lastly I only give them to people who appreciate them and are nice to me not like you, sorry but if you want toddlers or children like mine you will have to make them yourself.
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2009, 11:05:49 am »

Excuse me? I AM nice. Just stating that you appeared to make out you wanted something in return judging by your nasty reply I see you had no intention of doing so. Take responsbilty for your silly garbled message instead of blaming me. angry angry

you know what else I dont care if you make some or not ive seen better anyway!!!. rolleyes
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2009, 01:14:55 pm »

Oh ok, in tarde for a few (bout 4) could u make me something a family house or that with a nursery if not thats fine.

First of all, Casper, what the heck are you trying to say here? " ... in tarde for a few ... " What? You know the rules. Speak so everyone will understand you, not just a select few. Type in English, please and no text/chat speak. If you mean "you", then type "you". This is a bulletin board, not a cell phone.

Second, simpleprincess wasn't being rude to you, she was asking you to clarify what you said because she couldn't understand it. That wasn't rude. She asked you politely if you could make her some toddler sims. That's not rude, either. You were the one being rude here:

I said it would be nice, Pierre did because it takes a while to make cute sims, and I don't have all the time in the world!I am in year 6 and added with that tonnes of homework.Lastly I only give them to people who appreciate them and are nice to me not like you, sorry but if you want toddlers or children like mine you will have to make them yourself.

You'll make them for Peirre and annforgood and send them the link because they flatter you with endless compliments, but when simpleprincess politely asks without peppering her post with ego inflating compliments, you refuse and call her rude? Your response was over the line, rude and uncalled for. Frankly, you're being rather hypocritical. We banned you as Messyjessy. Don't make the mistake of thinking you're safe as Casper. Rightfully, as soon as we discovered you and Messyjessy were the same person we should have banned you again, but we gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Don't make us regret it.

You don't open a request thread with the intention of only granting the requests of the people who flatter you and give you praise. You grant the request of anyone who politely asks. If you don't have time to make them because of school, then you have no time to make sims for anyone, period, not just the people you're not fond of.  
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 01:42:32 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: