Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 05:37:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Church clothes  (Read 3987 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Grigori de Lacu

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2009, 04:21:02 am »

Hi everybody, although new here, it's a long time I play The Sims 2.
I had downloaded once a red costume for Roman-Catholic Cardinals, but after a hardware crash I lost all my custom content. Has anybody ever seen the costume I am talking about? Thanx in advance.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 06:33:29 am »

It used to be on Mod the Sims, but it seems to have disappeared... not sure who it was by, or if they re-uploaded it elsewhere, but I'll keep my eyes peeled if I ever come across it again.  Wink

Grigori de Lacu

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 10:56:15 am »

Thanks, but I 'm afraid it was not at mod-the-sims, it was another site, with many ethnic costumes.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 03:49:53 pm »

Okay... I was thinking it was that one since that was red and all, but I think I know which site you're talking about.  Can't seem to find the link for the site in question (nor can I remember the exact name to be honest.  I want to say Sims 2 Wolrd, but that seems to be dead)... hopefully it didn't close quite yet, as I do know it wasn't a very active site last time I checked.

Best advice I can give you right now... I know I found that link originally on Sailorjune's finds site. (be forewarned, there are a lot of dead links there, but a good number are still active) You also may have some luck looking through the religious themed downloads list on the Sims2Wiki if you haven't already.  Hopefully you'll be able to find it through those means, but if not, hopefully someone else either knows the way or actually has the file you're looking for.  Sorry I can't be of any better help at the moment.  Wink
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 04:06:11 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

ekimsal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 02:03:16 am »

alexarosa made a priest costume once, and i know that bipsouille did a bishops miter

::edit:: I can't seem to find the link to the priest right now, but here's the miter

http://sites.estvideo.net/bipsouille.sims/

themes/chapellerie/page 3. I'll let you know if I can find the outfit i have in mind

« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 02:12:10 am by ekimsal » Logged
Grigori de Lacu

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 08:42:42 am »

Thank you all, guys!
I had already found (again) the mitre.
But the costumes (the red one othe cardinals and the other - the costume bishops and Pope weal while performing the Mass) I cannot find them anywhere. Probably the hosting sites are no longer online.  Embarrassed
ekimsal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 10:17:26 am »

You could always make a request for someone to make the robes. I would, but I can really only do the most basic of recolors. There's a mesh on MTS2 for graduation robes that were extracted and made for all ages that would be great for it.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=160451
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 10:27:16 am »

You mean the one like this?

...yeah... random preacher with a guitar and nanny on the drums, but it's the better shot of the full outfit out of all of my pictures of it.

This was the one I was talking about before, and I can't remember who made the thing, nor can I find it for the life of me now... I've revamped my Downloads folder twice over since I last used it in a wedding contest last year and it has to be somewhere in my backups.  I know for sure it used to be on MTS.  Hopefully I can find it someday, but I'm having a bit of trouble finding the CD I burned my oldest stuff to.   Undecided

ETA:  To clarify, I meant the texture, not the mesh.   Embarrassed  I've since found out it was made by moononsun, who used to be on MTS but relocated to Sims Crossing.  All of her lots are there, just none of his clothing, etc. and he's listed as a retired creator...  I don't think he's uploaded the texture anywhere else.   Undecided  
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 09:16:22 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

ekimsal

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 07:28:54 pm »

Yea, that's definitely the mesh I was thinking of. I'll keep an eye out for that, maybe try to make one.
Grigori de Lacu

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2009, 09:42:05 am »

Yes exactly this one. I have searched whatever I had burnt into cds, I found only a cardinal costume, I think this costume you show above uses the same mesh, which I have, but I desparately need this recolour.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: