Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:05:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Morana Death - the "sexy reaper" *Fixed, please re-download*  (Read 11618 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« on: August 20, 2009, 06:05:27 pm »

I found out the game has more than just one grim reaper. So far I found 4. In my game they are:

1 - the posh reaper
2 - the sexy reaper
3- the cool reaper
4 - the emo reaper

She is the only female so far. Note: I set her as a female with a mod that takes the sim back to CAS (most core mods do that). Chaavik requesteed her and here she is: Morana Death, from the Death family...in my game she married Alexander Addams-Munster (son of Eddie Munster and Wednesday Addams). She is currently pregnant. Soon I'll have a new "Death-Addams-Munster" family member in my game.   YAY She was not playable before she married Alex. Now she lives in the Addams manor with the rest of the family

Attention, please: she doesn't come with the hair and clothes from the pics. She is in EA hair and clothes:

Face:

Body:

In game pics

*collecting a soul*

*meeting her (now) husband*

*romance in the garveyard*

She needs:
**Slider Hack: Rick/Delphy's Slider Hack - registration required
**Face Defaults: Aikea_Guinea Default Replacement Skintones (under "Default Replacements")
**Body Defaults: Aikea_Guinea Default Skin Replacement - babbie and non barbie, it's up to you. Read Aikea's instructions, please
**Eye Defaults: Miniie's Bright Eyes Colorblend Replacements - registration required
**Hair from the pics: by Flora at XM sims

You cab get mosy of the converted hairs  here

-> Also, if you want to interact with the grimmy, get the Grim Reaper No-Leaving Mod

-> You can edit your townies with most core mods availiable. I use Tutti Frutti mod by Arm, but you can use any other one  Wink

-> If you want her stocking, get them at Simcredible Designs

* Morana Death{1}.zip (1228.94 KB - downloaded 243 times.)

* morana face.jpg (46.64 KB, 200x258 - viewed 1748 times.)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 09:21:40 am by Nyxie » Logged

I used to be Nyxie
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 06:23:28 pm »

Very nice -- How do you make her the grim reaper??

Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 06:29:50 pm »

With a core mod. I think with her was Tutti Frutti: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15806.0.html

Registration required
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 06:43:39 pm by Nyxie » Logged

I used to be Nyxie
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 03:31:08 pm »

Love Morana Death

By the way, you should put a warning in your post for members when they click on the link, the link takes them to the registration page of the forums from where you obtained the items for the Sim.

I looked at Tutti Frutti and was under the impression that the mod itself was bugged. But I recalled that WintermuteA1 made a Grim Reaper mod and looked him up. Unfortunately, he merged that mod with his current core mod called Gabriel which is very identical to AM (Awesome Mode). I was disappointed that I won't be able to use the Grim Reaper mod because I wanted it very badly.

Thank you for making her available to download Smiley I'll wait to see if either Pescado or WintermuteA1 can make the Grim Reaper mod separate from their core mods or have Pescado merge it with AM. I'm heading there to ask if this can be requested.

Man, she's really gorgeous for a Grim Reaper! Love

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 06:53:00 pm »

Thanks, Chaavik. I've updated the first post!!  Wink

I used to be Nyxie
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 07:55:17 pm »

Great job annie and she is simply gorgous

Pierre YAY Star Wars

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 08:25:33 pm »

The hair requires registration also to be downloaded. That was what I meant to say.  Cheesy

I was using Syera's default eyes until I saw Miniie's default eyes. Hers are gorgeous and better than what I had. It wasn't hard to switch over to Miniie's.

But I do have a question. I already have Aikea_Guinea's default skintones (adult version) labeled as Aikea_Guinea-Default Replacement Skintone v1. Aikea_Guinea was the name I gave it to tell me who I got it from. I don't remember if this is the full body skintone replacement meaning that it includes both the skintones and face replacement. I am wondering if I have to include the faces or is mine the whole thing including the faces?

Reason I asked was because of the multiple links to different skintones that confused me.

*Edited*

The hair link pointed to a hair style that didn't look like what Morana wore. This is the closest I could find for those of you who wants the hairstyle Morana is wearing. It looked very similar without the long strips of hair.

Peggy 05069 Conversion

Yes you do have to register to view the images and download the file if you want it.

For us who might wonder how she was made controllable and edited:

How did you get her to spawn and become controllable? Was it with that mod you linked to at MTS?
How does she fulfill her job as Grim Reaper since she's a Grim Reaper and is supposed to collect souls?

Thanks again for letting us have her. *thinking of making the Death family with her as the Matriarch and the drop-dead gorgeous Grim Reaper*

*Edited*

I don't seem to have the long stockings as show in the first pic of Morana.

This is what she looks like for me in my game when I was checking her out:

« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 04:25:00 am by Chaavik » Logged

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2009, 01:13:04 pm »

It's a peggy conversion by Savio, but I'm reuploading her with EA hair. You are a doll, Chaavik!!!!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 01:46:07 pm by Nyxie » Logged

I used to be Nyxie
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2009, 02:07:44 pm »

Unfortunately, Savio and other folks had their images taken down by Photobucket for bandwidth reasons in their hair conversion threads. I wasn't too entirely impressed seeing no images, but that's fine. The hair you saw on my Sim in the screenshot is a hair I downloaded from Sims Cave that I liked. Looked very similar to the hair on yours. I liked it better.  Grin

She did come with EA hair because I didn't have the one you had for Morana. The clothes seemed all right except for the Formal clothing that put her into a really ugly yellow smock-like dress. Just that she didn't have the long stockings that your Morana wore in the picture when she was collecting a soul.

Much appreciated! Smiley

Dancing Squirrels
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2009, 02:51:58 pm »

Everything changed and made easier for those who don't like/have CC  Grin Wink

I used to be Nyxie
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2009, 04:04:26 pm »

Thanks Smiley I still have your original Morana Death Sim. The dress she came in showed up just fine.

If the long stockings was custom content, then where did you get that from?

Thanks for the great job you've done so far. That Formal dress looked even stunning on her! When I have time to play Sims 3 and create her, I'll post a version of Morana Death in Luscious Ladies.

Love Female Grim Reaper

Dancing Squirrels
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2009, 04:47:56 pm »

Thanks Smiley I still have your original Morana Death Sim. The dress she came in showed up just fine.

If the long stockings was custom content, then where did you get that from?

Thanks for the great job you've done so far. That Formal dress looked even stunning on her! When I have time to play Sims 3 and create her, I'll post a version of Morana Death in Luscious Ladies.

Love Female Grim Reaper

I think it was my husband who got it from TSr. I'll check it with him and pm it to you if it is a $$ item.

Edit! Check here:
http://sims3.simcredibledesigns.com/
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 08:17:27 pm by Nyxie » Logged

I used to be Nyxie
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2009, 05:07:02 pm »

Okay, let me know if it is or not. I'll hit T$R in a bit. Thanks for all the info you gave us. Smiley

Dancing Squirrels
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: