Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:29:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trellis Archway Problem  (Read 4083 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Leamhanach

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2009, 05:59:02 am »

I'm in the middle of redecorating a residential lot that I had downloaded some time ago (more then 3 months) and I'm having problems with trying to get rid of this Linking Logs Trellis Archway (it's a ea/maxis fence) from two different spots on the lot. I have tried using both the hand & sledge tools with the move objects cheat both on and off and haven't had any luck. Was just wondering if there was something else I could try to get rid of this daft thing so I can finish with this redecorating project and move some of my Sims into it?Huh??

Many thanx in advance

Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 09:58:18 pm »

ctrl+shift+C then type deleteallfences

That will get rid of ALL fences on the lot. You will need to place again any fences you wanted to keep, but it should get rid of those hard to reach ones for you. The cheat came with Pets, so you will need that expansion for it to work. Not sure what to tell you to do if you don't have that particular EP.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Leamhanach

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 02:37:12 am »

Sweet! I will have to give that a shot since I do have the Pets EP.

Thanx alot!
  YAY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: