Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:31:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Black cross-top, white shorts for the FM  (Read 4926 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
albmont

View Profile
« on: August 18, 2009, 06:09:04 am »

I wasn't sure if I should post this, because it's not perfect (there's a small mismatch). But since there are so few recent uploads, it will surely get to the top 10...

It's a black cross top with a white shorts, for the Fashion Model

Technical description:

Age = Adult or Young Adult
Gender = Female
Category = Casual or Formal
Credits = the sandals were inspired (= taken and modified) on Alexasrosa's Heracles and Hebe. The white shorts come from two maxis clothes: the alpha is a maxis shorts, the texture and normalmap are a maxis white pants.
Copyright = all the rest is mine. Feel free to do anything with it: copy, recolour, change size, etc.

If anyone is interested, there's another version with a smaller cross-top; probably this other version should go to the adult mirror site.

PS: are those images too dark?

* cross_top_white_shorts_1.zip (447.57 KB - downloaded 770 times.)

* cross_top_white_shorts_1.jpg (63.01 KB, 559x490 - viewed 9529 times.)
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 08:27:36 am »

Credits = the sandals were inspired (= taken and modified) on Alexasrosa's Heracles and Hebe.

quote by Alexasrosa on MTS2:
I love making stuff for the Sims and to be able to offer them for you to use, so please use them freely in your pics, films or whatever. Just give me credit for them and don’t change my textures.

I am puzzled about the textures from Alexasrosa you used and will ask her opinion. Wink
missed it in the earlier thread.

No longer active
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: